• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations on being the first person to own a Neloth shirt, Iman!

I completely intend to do the whole series, and I may have some really juicy updates waiting around the corner. I'll make a formal update about them soon. ^__^

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
And, to facilitate an even wider reach and audience, I started a Fine Tea update blog!

Check it out at TheMastersFineTeas.com! (Domain purchase courtesy of our very own resident JoeReese, my very first investor. Joe, you're the best. <3)

I'll continue to update here, for your convenience, but it would do me a mountain of favors if you'd also officially follow me on the blog for future updates.

As an incentive, the first five people who sign up will get The Master's Fine Tea stickers and a handwritten thank you note from me. Make sure to tell me here that you've Liked the blog, and I'll contact you for shipping information soon.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Followed Cordy on the Fine Teas.

I will be purchasing a black T-shirt with Neloth on it this morning.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hurrah! Congratulations on winning the first sticker, and thank you so much for your (forthcoming) purchase!

Hæð Eik

So you were planning this before I said I wanted a t-shirt right? Because I am not really used to my desires being instantly gratified, and I have to tell you, it's weird.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Just ordered one! :D Master Neloth really pops on dark grey.
I was originally going for black but settled on Dark Grey as well. Funny

JoeReese

Just ordered one! :D Master Neloth really pops on dark grey.
Grayyy is such a dreadful color, but it does fare better against spilled canis root tea. (Neloth voice)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Grayyy is such a dreadful color, but it does fare better against spilled canis root tea. (Neloth voice)
Racist. Just because Neloth is a Dunmer, you feel it's justified to make fun of Grey.

You sicken me.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I would totally buy that shirt but money is tough. :sadface: It looks good in the dark brown, blends in.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Eik, I did have this planned before you said something, because I was gratifying the desires of imaginepageant, who wanted it on a shirt before I sat down to design it. You helped promt me to move forward again, though, so thank you for that. ^__^

It does look good on both grey and brown, and at some point I'm sure I'll have some of my own art to wear, as well.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Since I'm addicted to tea, I was naturally drawn to this. :p

Just came up with Moonshadow Bliss. Dunno if that's worth anything though. I wish you all the best in this though, this is a very clever and fun idea! :) I'll think of buying one of the shirts... Can't be a tea fanatic without a shirt that displays it! ;)

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Just wanted to make an official announcement here: Because I want to take The Master's Fine Teas into a really public form, I want to make it as non-copyright-infringing as possible, which means I'll be changing "Master Neloth's Fine Teas" to say "The Master's Fine Teas" in the very near future. This means, as soon as possible, I'd like to take down all the merch that says "Neloth" on it. iPag, specifically, could not live without a Neloth shirt, and she's ordered hers, so if there's anyone here who wants their gear to say Neloth, they need to let me know what kind of time-table we're looking at in terms of when you'll be able to buy your SUPREMELY EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED EDITION NELOTH GEAR.

Reply here so I can make a definitive schedule for change. I want you all to get your Neloths while you can, but I don't want to leave him up indefinitely on the off chance someone missed the train.

If a shirt, poster, sticker, throw pillow, tote bag, or phone case (iPhone/Samsung Galaxy) is not your style, I also set up mugs on SpreadShirt.com, which you can find here.

Again, lemme know the time-table, and I'll accommodate. And, as always, I'll keep you updated as new products and images become available.

Love you!

P.S. I totally thought I posted this yesterday, and it's just been sitting here, not posted, but completely composed for eighteen hours. -__-

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yes. Because you are. YOU'RE OLD, JOE. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

AS88

Staff member
Are the free stickers still available? :p

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
They sure are, AS88. Are you suggesting you need one? ^__^

Thanks so much, Natural. I'd be honored if you joined the super exclusive Neloth club.

AS88

Staff member
They sure are, AS88. Are you suggesting you need one? ^__^

Thanks so much, Natural. I'd be honored if you joined the super exclusive Neloth club.

I'm suggesting I'd like a super-limited edition Neloth one :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts