PS4 Need werewolf ability tray

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Abaddon

Werewolf Clan Leader Abaddon Von Corvinus
Do you love playing in werewolf form? Do you feel overwhelmed while playing legendary difficulty? Well I do. I'm looking for someone to make a usable ability try for when in werewolf form. I would like to find someone who can create such a mod for the PS4 system. Of vampires can have a ability tray for the magic powers then why can't werewolves have a tray for lesser powers and or regular powers. I like playing a berserker werewolf and it lasts only 60 seconds and gone. If I was in werewolf form with a power tray I could use other power abilities. This is a mod after all and playing on modded games. I don't expect to be a magic based werewolf but there are mods that make racial abilities into lesser powers and would like to have an ability try so I can use them anytime I want to make legendary mode for werewolves more fun. Any help at all would be appreciated. Sincerely Abaddon_81877

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts