Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
First whiny rant of ChiefScalyNipples in this thread:

(I might not be able to describe what I'm going through that accurately because honestly I don't understand it myself)

I fluffing HATE my GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) , and just how my mind is like a ghostly typewriter, typing infinite thoughts and words at rapid speed by itself forever. Every step or move I make I have to question afterwards even if it was successful. Hell, I even question thoughts that go through my own conscious sometimes, especially when it comes to death; for example, Proof, an extremely talented and down to earth (at least in my opinion) rapper from the group D12, a rap group that consisted of Eminem, Bizarre, Kuniva, Swifty McVay, Kon Artis (or Mr. Porter), and of course Proof. He was also Eminem's best friend and hype-man at concerts.

As you may or may not know, on April 11, 2006, Proof got shot 4 times at the after-hour CCC Club in Detroit and was pronounced dead on arrival (click on his name for more info, it'll bring you to his wikipedia page, or better yet, click here for the REAL story, revealing that the media's story is full of plops and that Proof didn't shoot anyone like they say he shot the guy he got into a fight with). Proof is my favorite rapper, whether or not he was with D12 or solo. Aside from a lot of the fights and confrontations he got into, he was a genuinely talented, peaceful (just because he had a lot of beef with different rappers doesn't mean he isn't peaceful, he actually solved Eminem's feud with ICP), funny, down to earth, and respectable man.

To be honest it really makes me sad sometimes that he's gone, especially when he was so close to getting out of D12's shadow and establish his own name (since one of his solo albums ranked number 65 on the US 200 billboard charts and he collaborated with many well-known and respectable rap artists). Although his legacy lives on, he's physically gone, and now we're left with today's plopsty generation of "Hip Hop" (*cough* YMCMB *cough*). But back to me questioning my own conscious, as I think about this and grieve slightly, my mind questions itself and inside my head I hear my conscious going back and forth at itself like "Why are you bitching about Proof's death? There's other rappers and musicians you like that are dead too and you're acting like a big bitch over one. On top of all that, you didn't even know him personally, while your old friend passed away from cancer last year as well as your great aunt 2 and a half years ago. Most importantly, the first dog you had, Treasure, who you lost at age 7. She loved you as much as you loved her and even watched over you as a baby, and you dont grieve much over those angels anymore. You may not have known them that well but at least you knew them personally. Proof never knew you existed, how do you think Eminem and all of D12 feel?! He's probably looking down on you in shame, fluffing crybaby." and then I start to feel really guilty. I'm sorry for neglecting my respect and love for the ones I knew personally that I lost, because of a moderately famous rapper I admire. I truly am.

Not only does my mind beat me up over that, but it also does over silly things. I'm a shy guy, i'm shy around everyone, especially around girls I find attractive (it's common in most teenage boys, I know, but I think my shyness is a bit worse than other teenage boys). I do worry little about starting conversations with people, but when it comes to pretty girls I get mad nervous inside my head and I think I'm gonna look like this when I just simply say "hey". And even if I wasn't awkward when saying hi, my mind will convince me that I was because I'm so worried about it. Then my fluffin' mind will start to say to me "Why the fluff couldn't you keep the conversation going? Just saying "hey", standing there silent for a few moments and then walking away awkwardly?! Do you know how much of an idiot you made yourself look like?!"

The worst thing my mind does to me is make me go through guilt trips from time to time about begging my parents to move closer to the school I go to so I'll be able to hang out with my friends more easily. It all started with this one school I used to go to, I hated it there, not going to say why, I just did. So I begged my mom to get me out of that school and she did when I was near the end of my 7th grade year. I wanted to move to the county that both the middle school I transferred to and high school I go to now are in, but I couldn't for a couple of years due to some financial issues. But now I live here in the county I go to school in, I've been living in this house for 3 and a half months and I've only hung out with friends in town once. So I feel REALLY guilty that my mom and dad paid for a house in this county when they actually wanted to stay in the old house just for me. But I'm such a shy little bitch that I won't pursue hanging out with friends. Yeah, we'll both agree that we should hangout sometime but I'll never bring it up again... Also I talk to friends on Xbox too, but I just wanna make physical memories while in this town, not virtual...there are so many amazing friends I have in my life but i'm scared I'm going to fluff it all up...

So that's my anxiety and non-stop thoughts rant....sorry if I sounded too whiny. I know others struggle through things like this probably 10X worse than I do, I just needed to get it off my chest, and this thread seemed perfect for that.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Bristol fuc#ing City this weekend was do or die we had a game Friday and one I just got back from today we needed to win both games to have any chance of staying up and we didn't. I wish I didn't care but I do this season has been one of the worst I've seen I don't mind if the players showed some desire or fight but they dont and that pisses me off more than anything. Every week I say I'm not going anymore but every match day I wake up with that feeling in my stomach we are going to turn it around and really look forward see us play only to come crashing back to earth with a bang when the final whistle is blown.

I've not missed a home game for 15+ years and have been up and down the country supporting the lads and to see us go out like this kills me I really thought we had turned a corner a few weeks back after a few decent results but this weekend has put pay to that we are doomed ohhh well as the song says.

City till i die I'm City till I die.
city.gif

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'm fed up with my skin..

I always had a sensitive skin, but this is madness, I went to the racetrack today, it was sunny and a clear sky, but it was 4 degress Celsius. I was cold all day.

but then I got home, and saw myself in the mirror ---> my face is burned by the sun. It's still cold as fluff and I still get freakin sunburns.

I truly hate my sensitive skin...

kyleekay

I hate when people feel the need to give me advice I didn't ask for, in a condescending manner. After posting about my weight loss progress on Facebook this morning, a friend of mine (who thinks he knows everything) texted me and started telling me my progress was "adequate, I guess" and what I "needed" to do to make "real" progress. Shut the fluff up, man. I am (was?) very happy with my ten pound progress and I don't need some know-it-all trying to tell me how to do it better. Obviously I lost the first 10 pounds without any of your help and I don't need it now. :rolleyes:

It's just annoying because things like that are hard for me to handle since I'm still trying to work on being assertive and fully self confident. I hate that other people can make me feel like I'm not good enough. Sigh.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
First whiny rant of ChiefScalyNipples in this thread:

(I might not be able to describe what I'm going through that accurately because honestly I don't understand it myself)

I fluffing HATE my GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) , and just how my mind is like a ghostly typewriter, typing infinite thoughts and words at rapid speed by itself forever. Every step or move I make I have to question afterwards even if it was successful. Hell, I even question thoughts that go through my own conscious sometimes, especially when it comes to death; for example, Proof, an extremely talented and down to earth (at least in my opinion) rapper from the group D12, a rap group that consisted of Eminem, Bizarre, Kuniva, Swifty McVay, Kon Artis (or Mr. Porter), and of course Proof. He was also Eminem's best friend and hype-man at concerts.

As you may or may not know, on April 11, 2006, Proof got shot 4 times at the after-hour CCC Club in Detroit and was pronounced dead on arrival (click on his name for more info, it'll bring you to his wikipedia page, or better yet, click here for the REAL story, revealing that the media's story is full of pl*** and that Proof didn't shoot anyone like they say he shot the guy he got into a fight with). Proof is my favorite rapper, whether or not he was with D12 or solo. Aside from a lot of the fights and confrontations he got into, he was a genuinely talented, peaceful (just because he had a lot of beef with different rappers doesn't mean he isn't peaceful, he actually solved Eminem's feud with ICP), funny, down to earth, and respectable man.

To be honest it really makes me sad sometimes that he's gone, especially when he was so close to getting out of D12's shadow and establish his own name (since one of his solo albums ranked number 65 on the US 200 billboard charts and he collaborated with many well-known and respectable rap artists). Although his legacy lives on, he's physically gone, and now we're left with today's pl***ty generation of "Hip Hop" (*cough* YMCMB *cough*). But back to me questioning my own conscious, as I think about this and grieve slightly, my mind questions itself and inside my head I hear my conscious going back and forth at itself like "Why are you bitching about Proof's death? There's other rappers and musicians you like that are dead too and you're acting like a big bitch over one. On top of all that, you didn't even know him personally, while your old friend passed away from cancer last year as well as your great aunt 2 and a half years ago. Most importantly, the first dog you had, Treasure, who you lost at age 7. She loved you as much as you loved her and even watched over you as a baby, and you dont grieve much over those angels anymore. You may not have known them that well but at least you knew them personally. Proof never knew you existed, how do you think Eminem and all of D12 feel?! He's probably looking down on you in shame, fluffing crybaby." and then I start to feel really guilty. I'm sorry for neglecting my respect and love for the ones I knew personally that I lost, because of a moderately famous rapper I admire. I truly am.

Not only does my mind beat me up over that, but it also does over silly things. I'm a shy guy, i'm shy around everyone, especially around girls I find attractive (it's common in most teenage boys, I know, but I think my shyness is a bit worse than other teenage boys). I do worry little about starting conversations with people, but when it comes to pretty girls I get mad nervous inside my head and I think I'm gonna look like this when I just simply say "hey". And even if I wasn't awkward when saying hi, my mind will convince me that I was because I'm so worried about it. Then my fluffin' mind will start to say to me "Why the fluff couldn't you keep the conversation going? Just saying "hey", standing there silent for a few moments and then walking away awkwardly?! Do you know how much of an idiot you made yourself look like?!"

The worst thing my mind does to me is make me go through guilt trips from time to time about begging my parents to move closer to the school I go to so I'll be able to hang out with my friends more easily. It all started with this one school I used to go to, I hated it there, not going to say why, I just did. So I begged my mom to get me out of that school and she did when I was near the end of my 7th grade year. I wanted to move to the county that both the middle school I transferred to and high school I go to now are in, but I couldn't for a couple of years due to some financial issues. But now I live here in the county I go to school in, I've been living in this house for 3 and a half months and I've only hung out with friends in town once. So I feel REALLY guilty that my mom and dad paid for a house in this county when they actually wanted to stay in the old house just for me. But I'm such a shy little bitch that I won't pursue hanging out with friends. Yeah, we'll both agree that we should hangout sometime but I'll never bring it up again... Also I talk to friends on Xbox too, but I just wanna make physical memories while in this town, not virtual...there are so many amazing friends I have in my life but i'm scared I'm going to fluff it all up...

So that's my anxiety and non-stop thoughts rant....sorry if I sounded too whiny. I know others struggle through things like this probably 10X worse than I do, I just needed to get it off my chest, and this thread seemed perfect for that.

Not to sound like a needy attention whore or anything, but I kinda wanted some advice and/or feedback so it can help me get through this ongoing issue...

kyleekay

Not to sound like a needy attention whore or anything, but I kinda wanted some advice and/or feedback so it can help me get through this ongoing issue...

Send me a PM and I'd be glad to chat with you about this. I've worked with students in the past who have similar disorders, so I might be able to provide some useful advice. :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Send me a PM and I'd be glad to chat with you about this. I've worked with students in the past who have similar disorders, so I might be able to provide some useful advice. :)

Ok I will soon but not right now.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I hate when people feel the need to give me advice I didn't ask for, in a condescending manner. After posting about my weight loss progress on Facebook this morning, a friend of mine (who thinks he knows everything) texted me and started telling me my progress was "adequate, I guess" and what I "needed" to do to make "real" progress. Shut the fluff up, man. I am (was?) very happy with my ten pound progress and I don't need some know-it-all trying to tell me how to do it better. Obviously I lost the first 10 pounds without any of your help and I don't need it now. :rolleyes:

It's just annoying because things like that are hard for me to handle since I'm still trying to work on being assertive and fully self confident. I hate that other people can make me feel like I'm not good enough. Sigh.

I know that feeling, I lost 15 KG the past year, and the same thing happened to me. even my parents still make comments about what I eat, whenever I eat something like Ice-cream I always get comments about that I shouldn't eat that.

STFU I eat whatever the F I want! damn it!

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
I just ran across an older gent with a raggedy-ass toupee sitting on his head. I swear the thing was staring at me. It was like a fluffing mangy raccoon, all unkempt and whatnot. And not far from him was a beefy fellow with that weird spray-on type deal, all shiny like an action figure.

Dudes. It's hair, not skin. I say, if it wants to fall out, let it. I was in England last summer and was delighted to see that the majority of English men (that I've seen at least) seem to be absolutely fine with going bald. Walking around like bosses with their landing strips and crop circles. My grandpa is bald, my dad is going, and I may be next. I mean, I've got some luscious follicles up there, but if they want to flee, then so be it. Happy trails, hair.

Bald can be badass. Just ask Patrick Stewart.

patrick-stewart.jpg

Solitude

Inactive
I hate those days at work.. were im trying to unbolt something, and i end up going through every single socket in the tool box, and its always the last socket that fits.. i get that all the time.. its so annoying..
I also really hate it when people pick their nails it frustrates me :sadface:

xsneakyxsimx

Well, glad I found this thread (eventually. :p), so let me put it this way...

I HATE EVERYTHING!!! :mad:

Well, not really, but it seems like it. I'm only young (19), and I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, go out for one-night-stands, be abusive towards others, brag about anything, *inhales* troll, start flame wars, act like a know-it-all, assert myself as being a 'tough guy' or a 'Alpha', etc, etc, etc. I see a friend post something on Facebook about how they are having trouble, I send them a message asking if they are okay, and if they want to talk about it. Hell, I've done it here too, and for complete strangers. I am angry at some people I know, but I don't go and belittle them, or try and turn there friends against them, I just put it behind me and move on. It's not because I am pretending to be a nice person, it's because I am one. I do all that because it's what I believe is the right thing to do. And yet, time after time, I see all sorts of ignorance or hate, on a regular basis. Those who are not at fault being blamed while those who are get defended. Those who are constantly doing wrong getting no-more than a slap on the wrist, while those who always do their best to do good make one mistake and get crucified for it. I have seen it, and I have been through it, and it is the worst feeling, being judged on the one thing you did wrong, and having all the good you did without being asked or forced ignored, like it didn't even matter.

Just before, I saw a post a friend of mine liked. It was about this girl who was, in essence, raped. Whether the story is true on not I don't know, but I saw comments saying that it was the girls fault, and these arseholes calling her names. It wasn't all of the people commenting, but it only takes one person to wreck an entire family or even a community. No-one, not one person, should ever be blamed for something that was done to them. EVER! I am deeply saddened that we all live in the same world as all of those pathetic, worthless excuses of human beings...

xsneakyxsimx

Oh, and also, I hate comments like "Metal is always about death/is satanic/isn't real music." Um, when was the last time you listened to ANY metal song. They are better artists than most 'Pop', which is a genre name that I despise, because Pop is short for popular.

iTz BlaKe B

I hate when people act like you should know something and you're dumb for not knowing something.

For Example:
Friend: I think I'm going to look at Glass Packs today
Me: Glass Pack?
Friend: Nothing man *Turns and starts talking about it with someone else*

Wtf bro how am I suppose to know every brand of everything ever invented. If he would have said something Sports related I would have known x10 more but nooo.

xsneakyxsimx

I hate when people act like you should know something and you're dumb for not knowing something.

For Example:
Friend: I think I'm going to look at Glass Packs today
Me: Glass Pack?
Friend: Nothing man *Turns and starts talking about it with someone else*

Wtf bro how am I suppose to know every brand of everything ever invented. If he would have said something Sports related I would have known x10 more but nooo.

I know. You'd think that the fact the we question what they are on about would give them the hint that "Oh, they don't know. I should tell them what I mean." But no. Apparently we are all physic, and instantly know what the hell they are going on about.

kyleekay

Warning: This is a long rant. Apologies.

I hate fighting with my dad and step-mom. Before I get into the story, here's my backstory (it'll all be relevant, promise). I moved in with my parents again exactly 2 months ago because I left my husband. Since I've been living with them I've been focusing on work, and then trying to have as much fun as possible after work. I do a few weekly chores each week and I clean up after my dogs. Sometimes I'm not home a lot during the week, and I ask my parents to feed my dogs when I'm not coming straight home. I buy my own groceries and toiletries, and very rarely dip into my parent's food. The only community resources I have been using are toilet paper and laundry detergent.

Ok. So yesterday my dad texted me a little bit before I got off work asking me to come home before I went shopping (I wanted to buy a new shirt for a big meeting I have today since I just got promoted, and I had dinner plans with my aunt at 8:00pm). So I said okay, even though I knew it was probably going to be lecture time. When I got there me, my dad & step-mom started talking. It started off fine, until my dad kept interrupting me mid-sentence. Every fluffing time I tried to talk or explain my POV on something, he'd interrupt me (FYI- this talk was about increasing my household responsibilities). So consequently, I started to get a bit heated, because my ex used to interrupt me CONSTANTLY and invalidate my feelings in our discussions. My dad told me to control my tone of voice and I said "Fine, I will, but you need to stop interrupting me so we can have a normal, adult conversation." He said okay, and stopped. But apparently the "normal, adult conversation" comment pissed off my step-mom, because she thought I was calling them childish. Everything just escalated from there. She started yelling, calling me ungrateful, told me I need to get my priorities straight, etc, etc. Then it became about money. She kept saying "You're living here rent free! You should do [insert a pl*ps ton of chores here]". That eventually turned into her wanting me to pay rent. I told my parents "Look, I have plans for my money. I'm trying to go back to school. I'm trying to save up to buy a house in a year. I have health issues that I need to pay for. Anything that I give you above the $200/month I'm already paying is just going to hinder that." By that point in the argument, my step-mom didn't really care and didn't want to listen to reason. It eventually escalated to me saying (Well, maybe yelling) "Fine! If you don't want me here and I'm causing that many issues then maybe I'll just move out!" (which is a load of crap, I can't afford that right now) to which my step-mom replied "Good!".

That was the icing on the cake. "Good", seriously? Fluff you, step-mom. So anyways I went outside (I was bawling my eyes out at this point :sadface:) and smoked a couple of cigarettes to calm down. When I came back in nothing had been resolved (my parents were fighting because my step-mom felt like my dad was taking my side) and after a few minutes of unproductive discussion, her sister came and picked her up. My dad apologized to me and stuff, and I told him "Look, dad. I just want to be happy. When I got promoted yesterday (Monday) I was the happiest I'd been in a long time, and I feel like I can't catch a break. But I understand you need to be on her side, because I know what it's like to be married to someone who doesn't make you a priority."

So bottom line, I don't really know what's happening. I guess we are going to talk about it again tomorrow though. That conversation would have gone SO much better if my step-mom didn't disrespect me throughout the entire argument. I think she still views me as a 16 year old, not a 22 year old with a great job who DOES have her priorities straight in life. Plus she doesn't agree with my divorce, and I think that's partially why she's getting so upset over everything. So I guess I'll see what happens.

/end rant. Sorry guys. Just had to get that off my chest. I feel better now. :p

AS88

Staff member
<3

iTz BlaKe B

My dad would have either smacked me or been like SHUT THE FLUFF UP and it would've been a awkward silence and he'd basically be all pissy later that night when we we're both in the house and probably act like he had to stay in the same house with someone who's fluffed with him since he was a little boy. xD it's that Deep Hatred.

Edit: How trolly would it be to give every post in this thread a Ranter thingy lol

kyleekay

iTz BlaKe B I'm assuming you'd earn "bad manners" ratings from everyone that you gave a "ranter" rating to, and then all of our ranter ratings would be removed as irrelevant. Sooo probably not a good troll idea. :p

xsneakyxsimx

Warning: This is a long rant. Apologies.

I hate fighting with my dad and step-mom. Before I get into the story, here's my backstory (it'll all be relevant, promise). I moved in with my parents again exactly 2 months ago because I left my husband. Since I've been living with them I've been focusing on work, and then trying to have as much fun as possible after work. I do a few weekly chores each week and I clean up after my dogs. Sometimes I'm not home a lot during the week, and I ask my parents to feed my dogs when I'm not coming straight home. I buy my own groceries and toiletries, and very rarely dip into my parent's food. The only community resources I have been using are toilet paper and laundry detergent.

Ok. So yesterday my dad texted me a little bit before I got off work asking me to come home before I went shopping (I wanted to buy a new shirt for a big meeting I have today since I just got promoted, and I had dinner plans with my aunt at 8:00pm). So I said okay, even though I knew it was probably going to be lecture time. When I got there me, my dad & step-mom started talking. It started off fine, until my dad kept interrupting me mid-sentence. Every fluffing time I tried to talk or explain my POV on something, he'd interrupt me (FYI- this talk was about increasing my household responsibilities). So consequently, I started to get a bit heated, because my ex used to interrupt me CONSTANTLY and invalidate my feelings in our discussions. My dad told me to control my tone of voice and I said "Fine, I will, but you need to stop interrupting me so we can have a normal, adult conversation." He said okay, and stopped. But apparently the "normal, adult conversation" comment pissed off my step-mom, because she thought I was calling them childish. Everything just escalated from there. She started yelling, calling me ungrateful, told me I need to get my priorities straight, etc, etc. Then it became about money. She kept saying "You're living here rent free! You should do [insert a pl*ps ton of chores here]". That eventually turned into her wanting me to pay rent. I told my parents "Look, I have plans for my money. I'm trying to go back to school. I'm trying to save up to buy a house in a year. I have health issues that I need to pay for. Anything that I give you above the $200/month I'm already paying is just going to hinder that." By that point in the argument, my step-mom didn't really care and didn't want to listen to reason. It eventually escalated to me saying (Well, maybe yelling) "Fine! If you don't want me here and I'm causing that many issues then maybe I'll just move out!" (which is a load of crap, I can't afford that right now) to which my step-mom replied "Good!".

That was the icing on the cake. "Good", seriously? Fluff you, step-mom. So anyways I went outside (I was bawling my eyes out at this point :sadface:) and smoked a couple of cigarettes to calm down. When I came back in nothing had been resolved (my parents were fighting because my step-mom felt like my dad was taking my side) and after a few minutes of unproductive discussion, her sister came and picked her up. My dad apologized to me and stuff, and I told him "Look, dad. I just want to be happy. When I got promoted yesterday (Monday) I was the happiest I'd been in a long time, and I feel like I can't catch a break. But I understand you need to be on her side, because I know what it's like to be married to someone who doesn't make you a priority."

So bottom line, I don't really know what's happening. I guess we are going to talk about it again tomorrow though. That conversation would have gone SO much better if my step-mom didn't disrespect me throughout the entire argument. I think she still views me as a 16 year old, not a 22 year old with a great job who DOES have her priorities straight in life. Plus she doesn't agree with my divorce, and I think that's partially why she's getting so upset over everything. So I guess I'll see what happens.

/end rant. Sorry guys. Just had to get that off my chest. I feel better now. :p

I am sorry to hear that. That's one other thing that annoys me. Parents that don't act like parents...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts