1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Need to Vent & Rage?

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kyleekay, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Adolf Stormcloak

Adolf Stormcloak My title's better than your title

I love playing as medic in every game that has it, I like being able to carry the team and keep it functioning :D I'm like a God, ain't no one gonna be dying while they're with meh

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mighty Pecan Pie

Mighty Pecan Pie The secret American

I'm pissed off.. This Sunday I was supposed to race an 2 hour endurance race with karts..

I was so looking forward to it!! It got canceled today :sadface: pffff..

3. Adolf Stormcloak

Adolf Stormcloak My title's better than your title

Cheer up Sir Shmugglebums, there is even greater adventure yet to be had somewhere I'm sure!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. lolkhajiit

lolkhajiit Hear Me Roar!

I'm just a teenager, so a lot of this is probably going to seem irrelevant and unimportant, but here goes: So there is a girl. Who I've been close friends with for a while now. And over time, I've fallen in love with her (I know, love is something a youngster like me wouldn't know about). Well, she's been dating this girl for close to nine months now (she's bisexual). And they always break up and get back together. Like, it's a constant cycle of emotional pain in their relationship. Well, one day I was talking to her and I confessed my emotions. She told me that if she was ever single, she would give me a chance. And it seemed like they had broken up for good two days ago. Only to find out last night that they were back together yet again. Needless to say, that was one of the worst nights of my life. I love her, you know? She looks great no matter what she says, and I'll admit (she will too), she isn'ts the most emotionally stable person. I'm just really frustrated with all of this. And it only adds to my minor depression. And there you have it.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Rayven: 5 Points (Tough to share that and I don't want to 'like' the post. Hang in there.) Mar 30, 2013
  5. nordicowboy

nordicowboy Must be my Nord blood......

"Slow down, take a deep breath, pull your head out of your ass, and then have a nice, tall glass of go fl*ff yourself."

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. nordicowboy

nordicowboy Must be my Nord blood......

For me, It's lazy free-loading people. Like the worthless plops-stains that abuse the Gov Assistance programs. To those people...... [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mighty Pecan Pie

Mighty Pecan Pie The secret American

I can understand how you feel, hurts much, I know.

But let me tell you this! Don't push things, Stay close friends with her. If things are meant to be so, it will become so! next time they break up, don't dive in heads first. just stay close. but this will take some guts, because you will get hurt more times, but there could be a chance things work out for you!

other option seems harder for now, let her go! stop hoping that one day she will choose you, this cycle is going on for months, maybe it won't ever stop, and you are only getting hurt from it. look around, there are more girls in this world!! don't let this thing get's you depressed!

anyway, stay friends! whatever you decide to do!

PS: If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. lolkhajiit

lolkhajiit Hear Me Roar!

I do want to stay friends. I'm not going to give up my friendship with her because of this. BUT, I'm also going to stay close. I do belive I may have a chance. Thanks for the advice!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Medea

Medea The Shadow Queen

People always think you have herpes when you get a cold sore. I hate that. "You got herpes. I'm 9 years old!" :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Docta Corvina

Docta Corvina Well-Known Member

People who fill themselves with faux-outrage and exude the Holier-Than-Thou aspect are in my sights lately. For serious. Gods smite you all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Uther Pundragon

Uther Pundragon The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff Member

Know what I hate? Drama. No matter where I am or where I go or what I'm doing, that crap always finds its way to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Zander Feredon

Zander Feredon The Sightless Seer.

math classes are REQUIRED to get you BA in medical science. ok. so lemme get this straight. in order to properly diagnose someone with a disease or illness, i need to be able to do Foucault's fluffing conundrum? well sir you have aids, i know this because i can multiply 12 by 12313241242414135 and come up with the right fluffing answer. WTF KINDA STUFF IS THAT?

13. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Why change the past when you can own this day?

I hate try-hards online, who the most annoying classes and weapons just to get a win. It ruins online! I rarely play online now. I love combat training on black ops 2 because my good and I can play against AI who don't use annoying means of winning. Sure I play online here or there, or even have a binge on it, but I still hate try-hards and MLG's. My good friend Zack and I makes private games on GTA and RDR because people are annoying. Now granted from time to time we will let people join to so we can be outlaws and hunt them down :p

14. Docta Corvina

Docta Corvina Well-Known Member

Off-topic, but...RDR and GTA LOVE! <3

15. Wolfbane

RDR and GTA LOVE! <3

16. Uther Pundragon

Staff Member

Another thing I hate. Waking up every morning only to realize, yet again, that I am not rich, successful, good looking, or famous. Dreams be trollin!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Wolfbane

I am decent looking, but I KNOW what you mean! I don't like it when some rich people don't try to make the world a better place.

18. Uther Pundragon

Staff Member

Haha well people tell me I'm okay looking but meh, I don't really care about that stuff. I was only joking anyway. Everyone knows all I dream about are zombies! :p

19. Wolfbane

IT WASN'T A JOKE TO ME! -cries and runs off-

I hate avacado. It's texture is gross, its taste, the color. I can't eat it unless its buried in a burger hahaha, or if I don't know

• Like Like x 1
  20. SherlockJones

SherlockJones I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there

Like preachy vegans? (not all vegans. Just some)

OT, AAAAAARRRRGHHHGHHDEUSIAKFN I HATE PEOPLE WHO MAKE NO EFFORT TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2