Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Oh really ........thnx. you're so nice....

{)xxxxc(]):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

That wasn't meant rude or anything. I just notice many people complain here about small issues and it is actually pretty serious what you've going on there

DRTBAG

Well you know I thought it would help, but now I just feel stupid & angry & even dumber with " you win". Oh well, can't take it back.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Well you know I thought it would help, but now I just feel stupid & angry & even dumber with " you win". Oh well, can't take it back.

Sorry you feel that way then. If you need someone to talk to, you can om me. If you would ever feel the need to, that is.

Sent from my Huawei P6-UO6 using Tapapl***

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground

Oi fella I've read your post and you're in a pretty plops situation. But taking it out on someone that didn't mean anything by it isn't going to help is it.

Sitting around thinking the world owes you something isn't no good to anyone either. I don't know where you are in the world but try speaking to the salvation army or the samaritans or your local goverment or local food banks I'm sure someone like that can help you.

But you have to look at the postives you have a roof over your head you have some money coming in and you are still alive and breathing. Trust me there are people in this world who have got it a lot worse.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Brace yourself this is a long one, hence spoiler tag to make it tiny.

Exercise. Frankly, the very thought of me somehow raging/venting about such a supposed "healthy lifestyle" would result in some very angry athletic people to come smash my head in. Alas, it is true that exercise makes me want to vent. See, I go to Basic Training in May for the National Guard; this is something I wanted to do..hell, since I was born 20 years ago. The problem is that in those 20 years, I was raised in the world of T.V Dinners, junk food, video gaming and so on.

Now with me leaving in around 5 months, I have to make a drastic lifestyle change of lazy slob who plays ArmA and Sims 3 + Skyrim (Of course) to a perceived notion that I must cut out all junk food, fast food, comfort foods and video games. Add on to that, I must go from couch potato (I did low cardio everyday due to school so I am no giant ball of visceral/abdominal fat) to athletic super soldat that can run 2 miles and do x amount of push ups and sit ups.

"Well Mannulus, practice makes perfect. More running means you go faster. More pushups mean you can pump out more of them!"

Well guess what Captain Obvious? Proper exercising requires money, at least in the running department. Dietary and equipment does make its rounds to address you of that. I still don't got proper running shoes for my type of feet (Flat) AND I have no weight type equipment either. Since I got my third/fourth drill coming up this Saturday & Sunday, it makes me angry mainly at myself knowing that if we do a 2-Mile run, I won't be able to physically complete it in the time they want. I am still running in Airwalk shoes and my ankles and overall my body knows it. Push-Ups I was able to do last time over the minimum amount needed but not sit-ups.

I got a 10:30 on my 1-mile the very first drill. Two things occurred after I finished. The first was that I was super excited that I actually FINISHED a one mile (something that I never could do in middle/high school). The second part was how much of a failure I was, as a Male to do a 10:30. That in Army's APFT scoring is for women! I as a male did only as good as a girl and thus failed. If I was to do that at Basic Training, I would of failed the 1-1-1 APFT and be put through "Conditioning Camp" or as most call it, Fat Camp. I did not wait twenty god **** years of misery just to lose my chance of keeping the iconic ACU's and proudly calling myself soldier because I can't run for ****!

But alas, as our old saying goes

I will always place the mission first.
I will never quit
I will never accept defeat
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Still hate you exercise.

Docta Corvina

I used to be a reasonably happy person like you...but then I took a pl***ty sibling to the family.

:coffee:

I feel your pain. Want to talk about it? :eek: :coffee:

To be honest, thinking about it all just puts me in a worse mood, lol. I will say that it's mainly another case of someone being so incredibly insecure (among other things) that she takes it out on those around her, making everyone else miserable and then getting angry (to the point of throwing coffee) when she's called out on her behavior. It's been like this as long as I can remember, and it's really maddening and disappointing.

I'm tired of being the proverbial whipping boy.

JClarke1953

PEPCO; the company that "provides" electricity. Unreliable and constantly trying to raise their rates on customer's. We've lived here since 08/2003, and have had to throw away hundreds of dollar's worth of food, plus freeze our asses.

H.O.C.-Housing Opportunities Commission: Forced us out of a place we'd lived in, raised our son, took care of for ten year's. We now live in a place where we can barely afford the heat (it's 68 degrees Farenheit in here), plus were just 50' from a very noisy 4-lane thoroughfare (sliding glass door's do NOT help!). And I have to go up/down dangerous concrete stairs as they "lost" my disability filings. And they still owe us $50.00 after 6-months.

Verizon/FIOS; Liar's, liar's, liar's. We moved less than 5-mile's, they took away the 2-year contract because we moved out of the area that had the promotion. They consistently lied, telling us we'd keep our package.

USPS; Unreliable and untrustworthy. We have to keep the internet to pay bill's, or to fax important paper's, as the USPS can't be relied on to get mail where it should go. Signature required or not. We used to mail home-made cookies to our son in Okinawa. We had to quit because the packages would go way south, or to Seattle, or circle Chicago for 7-10 day. He was lucky to get anything from us within 4-6 weeks.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Been awhile since I've dropped anything in here, but this is really pissing me off.

Last year I accumulated roughly 8,000 dollars worth of debt, and lost a decent job all within about a month. It was a really plopsty, and partially self created situation, but it happened. I scraped by and survived long enough to get my plops together and get away from a bad situation and come to Colorado for school. The idea being that I could get an education, and be healthier both mentally and physically without all the influences and opportunities to indulge self destructive habits that I had back home.

Well, I managed to end up in the hospital up here in September for an injury, accumulated about 2000 more dollars worth of debt that I haven't been able to pay back, but I had a so-so job and was making the rent on time. So I'm doing alright until December when I landed in the hospital AGAIN for a prostate and kidney infection. I'm 20 years old!!! How does that even happen when I'm this young!?!? So anyways, I missed 5 weeks of work that i couldn't afford to miss, got my rent payed just barely and accumulated the late fees(still unpaid) that go with that and had to suffer through that infection over the holidays. Add in medical costs, and the medical costs I pay every month because I'm a diabetic, and I was feeling worthless, helpless, and hopeless.

With a little support I managed to survive and make it back to work, I'm off the temporary meds, and I've got enough diabetic supplies for a while. While my health is looking up, my situation isn't. Already have about 10,000 dollars in debt and now the bills from the second hospital visit, various follow up appointments and hospital-related bills are coming in, already I'm at almost 2,500 dollars from those and I haven't even received the full bills, or the bill for my actual stay in the hospital. Plus my rent isn't paid and I've got late fees for this month too. Oh and while I can make the money for next month's rent, it'll be late, so more fees. At this moment I'm about 13,200 dollars in debt, before my actual student loans that I thankfully don't have to worry about yet.

Just to add icing to the cake of "I'm fluffed", Collegiate Housing Services(the company that manages my apartment and several others specifically for college students) is forcing me to move from my apartment to another apartment one building over for absolutely NO REASON, where not only will i be rooming with someone I can't STAND!!! but I will also have to train someone else to recognize the warning signs and help me out when my blood sugar is out of control. In my current apartment, I have a roommate who is trained(diabetics in family, was damned convenient) and is actually a good roommate, as well as a pretty good friend.

So, while I'm being fluffed by the medical community, working my plopsty part-time job and going to school, dealing with being a very sick diabetic, looking at being buried by bills that I can't pay, and being thrown out of a stable living situation into one that will likely lead to some old, bad habits, it's starting to seem like I'm going to end up on the same road I've been trying to get off of when I moved here. If that's gonna happen, I might as well just head on back home to the desert where at least it isn't cold, and I actually enjoy the company that hangs out with me while we drink ourselves to death.

Alright, I think that's it, at least in my own little world that's it. I can't handle big picture problems, or even see them, while I've got all of this in my face trying to suffocate me.

MY LAPTOP IS A fluffING ASSHOLE. I HATE THIS LITTLE plops! IT IS SLOW AS HELL AND IT CANT EVEN RUN MORROWIND WITH THE LOWEST RESOLUTION WITHOUT LAGGING LIKE A BITCH ASS HOE!

DICKY DICK DICK ASS BITCH fluff fuzzy kitten NUGGET plops

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
I hate that Microsoft changes everything whenever they come out with a new operating system just because they can and because there’s nothing we can do about it. Put the fracking calculator buttons back where they were!

I hate that my former supervisor (now a co-worker) can’t round numbers correctly. 4.99999 is not 4.9. It’s 5.0. And 7.5 is not 7 one time and 8 the next! It’s 8. All the time.

I hate that the same guy sends me e-mails with conspiracy theories, etc. and asks “What does Snopes say about this?” Look it up yourself. You obviously have internet access.

I hate that my current supervisor makes the same jokes all the time. No, it’s not Friday, it’s not 5:00, and I’m not having fun yet!

I hate it when the two people mentioned above stand outside of my office and talk. And talk. And talk.

I hate that I haven’t seen a decent raise in about 7 years. In part because our parent office won’t let us market because they don’t want us making more money than they are or because they’re using us as a tax break.

I hate listening to Dave Ramsey and hearing about some yahoo who took 8 months to pay off $90,000.00 of debt when he and his wife each make $100,000.00 a year and my wife and I make less than ¼ of that. You should never have been in debt in the first place.

I hate when someone tells me about a movie they just saw and, after I tell them I’ve seen it too, proceed to tell me the entire plot.

I hate it when people bring their pets with them and expect me to love them too. I don’t care if your Doberman thinks it’s a lap dog. It’s not.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts