Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleekay

This is similar to my "Things We Love" thread. Except, well... it's the exact opposite. Toe-may-toe, Tah-mah-toe, right?

Life is frustrating sometimes. You can be out in the wilderness, picking mountain flowers and catching butterflies and then BAM! Wolves attack you out of no where. Then what? Skyrim offers no counseling services, so where do you turn?

I'll tell you where- this thread! Use this thread to vent your frustrations of every day life. This could be work, family, game, etc related. Get it off your chest- or ask for advice. I've found this type of technique actually very soothing.

So, I'll start.

1) Alarm clocks. I fluffing hate alarm clocks. Not only because they jar me out of what would've been a peaceful sleep, but because sometimes they don't do their fluffing job. I am practically OCD about setting my alarm; I set it, check it, check it, check it, check it, then walk away. Then check it again 5 minutes later. It's a routine I have to go through, because 10% of the time, my alarm clocks decide to call in sick for the day. Which means I'm late for work. This has happened to me since HS, with a variety of alarms. I think I'm cursed. :oops:

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I HATE STUPID LIBERAL ARTS CLASSES!!!!!!! I'M A MOLECULAR BIOLOGY MAJOR, WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE????????? I DEAL WITH DNA, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

There's gonna be a bonfire in my backyard. Kindled by my Sociology textbook. And maybe this stupid little book I had to buy for English. I'll bring the hotdogs.

My roommate. He's an asshole. There's two things that I can't stand in other human beings. Selfishness and rudeness. They are two of the most ugly, and turn-offy traits I think a human can posess and this dude is both. I'll get a text when I told him I was going to DINNER WITH MY GRANDMOTHER, "Hey dude can u bring home some milk?" I'll text back politely, "Yeah sure bro. Dunno how long I'll be with my grandma, but I'll pick some up on my way." FIVE MINUTES LATER: "Where you at? I want milk lol"

fluff that guy. Get your own milk, ass.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
The sleazy bastard contractor and his team of foreign laborers (likely without work permits) renovating the 2 apartment floors above me. They make so much noise that it sounds like the end of days sometimes. I swear one of them is riding a motorcycle around the apartment just for the sake of increasing the decibels! And they bend every possible rule of conduct, including starting to hammer sh!t at 4:00 in the morning on the day before Christmas eve! Had to call the cops to put an end to their operation.

One time I was in the bathroom sitting on the john, and a deafening, eardrum shattering drilling noise starts coming from right above my head. I feel bits of the ceiling falling on my head, turn my gaze up (while covering both ears with my hands in a vain attempt to prevent loss of hearing), and a hole starts emerging in the ceiling! The fluffing bastards almost drilled through to my apartment! I was probably very close to reenacting the scene from the Hobbit where the dead goblin king falls on the dwarves, except in my case a group of Russian laborers and their power tools falling on me while I'm trying to take a sh!t! :mad: :D
The bathroom wall behind me also cracked open. Thanks, dickwads. It's not enough that you damage my hearing and sanity with your incessant noise pollution, you have to physically damage my apartment as well. For fluff's sake..

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Oh yes. Let me tell you about my wonderful job. I'm an EVS worker at a hospital. Basically, a Housekeeper. Not the most glamorous of jobs, but it's a job.

Anyway, the nurses love to treat us like plops the majority of the time. There are a few nurses who are nice and work hard. The rest? Lazy cows who just want to sit on their asses eating and playing on there phones.

One of my jobs is to fully clean the patient rooms when the patient is discharged. Now, isolation rooms (rooms where the patient had a highly contagious illness) the curtains have to come down. So, I have to wait for someone to arrive to do that before I go into the room and begin my cleaning.

Once the guy took away the curtains, I started. Now, it doesn't really take me long to get a room clean. About 30-35 minutes. 40 minutes if it's really bad in there. Well, apparently they needed this room ASAP. I figured they did as the floor was packed. However, they decided to bring the patient up anyway, 5 more minutes and the room would have been finished. (The new clean curtains didn't get put back up because they basically kicked me out of the room to put the patient in)

So, I was pissed. I didn't feel like the room was finished and didn't want it to come back to me that it was 'dirty'. So I decided to call my manager and let him know what happened, just to cover my ass. As I was about to call him up, one of the nurses asked me if I knew how to clean the room correctly.

This is where my temper hit boiling point. No, fuzzy kittencrotch, I don't know how to clean a room. Maybe if you impatient lazy sacks of plops didn't kick me put of the room because you couldn't wait, the room would be up to standards.

So after that, I called my manager. Told him the story and he said for not to worry about it if the nurses complained about the room.

/rant

kyleekay

Adding another one. Short, but it's happened like 10 times today.

When people (specifically my boss) feel the need to cut me off mid-sentence, talk over me and/or completely change the subject while I'm trying to talk. Seriously? Am I that boring to you, that you can't let me finish my fluffing sentence?? o_O

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Adding another one. Short, but it's happened like 10 times today.

When people (specifically my boss) feel the need to cut me off mid-sentence, talk over me and/or completely change the subject while I'm trying to talk. Seriously? Am I that boring to you, that you can't let me finish my fluffing sentence?? o_O
That pisses me off too! Except I've known my boss for long enough, I have the luxury of being able to tell him to fluff off and not get in trouble.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Oh my god that alarm clock thing. I thought I was the only one.

I literally check my alarm clock like 5 times before I go to bed because I've had bad experiences, almost paranormal experiences.

I'll set it up, everything is fine, it says its going to go off and then what happens .... I wake up an hour after and the alarm tells me it went off. Wtf? I'm a light ass sleeper, I'm wide awake when any amount of sound goes through my apartment so I know for a fact thats not the problem. I've had a couple alarm clocks in which this happens.

People say I'm crazy, that I don't set it right, that I sleep through it. No motherfluffer, you don't know plops, my alarm clock is a god damn asshole, that's the problem.

Anyways, back to my original rant.

So the owner of the store that I work at is the worst person to ever exist. I work at a Dunken Donuts clone (For all you silly Americans out there) called Tim Hortons so its already a plops job. The managers and supervisors (with the exception of one ass-kissing supervisor) are honestly the best you could ask for in such a plopsty setting such as that. Pretty how it goes in our store is this: you know its plopsty for everyone so why be a flufftard about it?

So anyway, the owner being the worst person ever and all. During the days and the nights, all other Tim Hortons get 2 bakers on at the same time (which is needed, trust me, Canadians love donuts) and it runs real smoothly ... except for ours. She cuts corners, refuses to have more people than she thinks she needs and so half the time the baker is pulling out their hair from the stress, especially on nights. She expects you to do 10 hours worth of work in an 8 hour time span with no questions or excuses. All other Tim Hortons (and mostly everywhere) also get 2 15 minutes breaks ontop of a 30 minute break with an 8-hour shift but nope, not us, because its not required by law.

She's hyper paranoid about everything, cameras in literally every spot in the bitch except for the bathrooms (even the freezer, THE FREEZER, and if it wasn't against the law I'm sure she would put a camera in the bathroom too) even though she's only had one employee steal money (someone that I knew from school who wasn't a straight shooter from the beginning) from the till a couple years ago.

She will literally flip plops at someone who doesn't use plastic gloves to pick up things in the sandwich bar, standing around during a rush or anything else she can pick at you. But what does she do everytime she goes there? She'll prance around, talking like a 15 year old (she's 60, one of those think-they're-hip-and-stylish-but-they're-still-60 types) put hands over everything including the sandwich bar, without gloves and she'll make herself a french vanilla or a coffee in the middle of a rush. One employee had a birthday one day and there was cake, and during a rush at like 11am she just starts walking around singing "Oh, look, I got cake!" for 5 minutes while were all struggling to keep up with orders.

You better hope nothing gets broken either, because she won't get around to fixing it for 3 weeks minimum and she'll bitch about how slow we are to make up for it.

fluffing hate my job, god damn it, I need to go to college. This minimum wage plops is just not workin for me.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
As a CPA, my vent and reason for having an immense amount of stress right now can be summed up in two words: TAX SEASON. :p

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
I hate each year until around June when everybody's "treat me like a princess" day, aka birthdays/mother's day, are over. I'm not on great terms with my family and I feel like they expect me to bow down and kiss their toes on their special day. Meanwhile, I'm happy if I get left alone on my birthday. Also, wrapped up in this time frame is taxes and car tag stuff, which is all annoying.

On to other things, I'm the same way with alarm clocks so I tend to have more than one, or I'll use a cell phone and set its alarm as well.

I also hate having to go to the doctor every 6 months for a blood test to check my medication level. It's not that I hate being stuck with the needle so bad (I do) but I hate wasting money on a dr's appointment just to get my meds refilled. Not to mention I don't have a car right now so it's a pain in the ass to get to the dr's.

Oh, and jury duty! Husband is out of town and hr got a jury summons. What a pain having to get them off our backs. Couldn't have come at a worse time.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I really hate people who use handicapped spaces, but who have no obvious handicap.

sticky runes

women browsing for clothes in the mens clothing section. OK girls, your man dresses badly - just be grateful that you've got a bloke to go home to. Don't get in my way when I'm trying to pick out a pair of briefs :mad:

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I was supposed to clock-out of work at 2pm yesterday, I'm part of the transition of the morning crew leaving and the night crew coming in (Dunkin' Donuts). In order for one to leave one must arrive, they both were supposed to get their at 2, one got there at 2. I had to wait until 4:30 for the other one to finally come. There was nothing I could do about it.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
To whoever it was that mentioned they work at Tim Horton's,

Fluff you. I want some Timbits something fierce now. And the nearest Tim Horton's is 2 hrs away. Damnit.

Love,
Imp

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
It infuriates me when dumb ass kids call me in to try to get me to work for them on monday (my day off) because they got too wasted the night before.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts