• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Quicksilver Mine is in Dawnstar :p

There's also a vein of quicksilver on the hills outside Whiterun, near Battle-Born Farm.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Quicksilver Mine is in Dawnstar :p

There's also a vein of quicksilver on the hills outside Whiterun, near Battle-Born Farm.
Thank you! I need some RIGHT NOW so I'm going to head outside Whiterun and then head up to Dawnstar (need a bow, some gauntlets & boots now that I have the perk). The helmet can wait for a minute. Maybe I'll run in to another bunch of Thalmor to murder first. :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
There's like nine veins at least in Forgotten Vale... :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
True, but I haven't started Dawnguard yet. Besides, at level 16 I'm not really ready to be a VAMPIRE LORD yet! :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
True, but I haven't started Dawnguard yet. Besides, at level 16 I'm not really ready to be a VAMPIRE LORD yet! :)

I just got out of there last night. Forgotten Vale is like the only time me and Serana are friends. We just laugh and laugh at those silly falmer dropping off their catwalks to their deaths.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts