• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FiLinX

Please help me!
Requires perk ID for damage from electricity, for enchantments.
In general, the problem I encountered is that almost at the very beginning of the game (Enderal: Forgotten Stories) on the pentagram of souls I studied strange spells from a steel mace, like this: “Deals 1 unit. electricity to health and half that mana damage. ” )) Yeah, some kind of wild crap ..
xnmb195kw8.png
But since in the game I can no longer remove other spells for damage with the help of electricity, I am invited to enchant only with this learned absurdity. When you try to cast this spell by moving the slider, the number of charges changes from 152 to 2564, but mlyn, it remains at 1 unit. damage ((PPC ..
o83fxxu1jr.png
3lkh8jv7ug.png
I searched for the ID codes for this perk, and found these for Skyrima - under the names "Shock Damage" 0004605c and "Storm Enchanter" 00058F82.
Using the console command player.removeperk ID - nothing has been achieved, the game says note perk. I began to ask for help "Shock Damage" 4 - so even the game didn’t give out anything ((hmm ..

Yes, of course, I understand that this failure was most likely due to one of the tested mods and probably long ago deleted, but I have been playing for a long time and don’t want to re-pass everything by reinstalling the game. I would have to remove these buggy charms, and then I would take them off with some kind of bow or sword, the normal characteristics remained on them.

Or maybe there is another way? For some reason, I thought that it was enough to find some sort of saves editor and cure everything there, but after searching, I realized that in addition to cleaning the script tails, they don’t do anything with saves) Eh ..
Well, or is this mace with a buggy spell lying right in front of me, what tool or way to look at the ID of this spell on it?
Sorry for the bad English, but alas, I do not know other languages besides Russian)

FiLinX

Dug here)

Removing learned enchantments from the pentagram table of souls.

Firstly, during the game we use the console command save test 1, where "test" is the name of the saved file, which can be any, and 1 makes Skyrim also write data to a text file, it will come in handy.
Then Skyrim will automatically open this file in a text editor, where by searching on ENCH you can find a list of learned charms with their ID. Write the ID of the one you want to delete.
However, none of the FormIDs found there matches the known identifiers from the wiki taken from Skyrim.esm, but it’s still useful to us.

Next, you will need the "TESV ESS Files Editor"

Open your “test” save in it, and open the item called “Change Forms”.
The list is very long, we are looking for the ENCH grouping on the Type name tab, this is the list of studied enchantments.
In this list, we look for FormID, in which the last 4 characters coincide with the last characters of the issued ID from the text box, delete the associated one, and save the file.
That's it, now logging into Skyrim and loading from this modified save - this spell should be absent from the list of soul pentagrams.

Thanks to the Internet, and these kind people!)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts