Xbox 360 Need help with something, I play on Xbox so no consult commands

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ok I've been playing the Dawnguard DLC for a couple of days now. Since I started everytime I fast travel to any place I get the "your vampire blood boils in the sunlight" notification. Now I've been a finished the companion quest line, and chose to stay a werewolf, as I did in the first dawnguard quest to either become joint the vampires or stay with the dawnguard. Everything I try doesn't work. in my active effects I have the nightstalker's footsteps, and a weakness to fire. I've tried curing diseases, the shrines, even just went to the person that changes your apperience. I've changed into a werewolf twice to see if that would help. It didn't and it wont let me start the "Rising at Dawn" quest. what should I do

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
If you're both a werewolf and a vampire, your game is definitely glitched. Go to Morthal and speak to Falion about curing your vampirism. If he can, and it works, great. If there are no dialogue options to cure you, or if it doesn't work, well... I'd suggest reverting to an old save, if you can.

thank you, I'm not surprised if its glitched. not the first one I've got. I picked up a copy of Invocation of Azura before I got the quest and now I can't finish that quest. Oh well I just wondering if there was something else I could do. There's no dialogy with Falion about curing me so I guess I'm stuck. Don't have another save with this character. Maybe I'll just start over. Thank you for the advice though I do appreciate it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts