Need Help Converting Heads

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Maohur

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've tried getting help on the Nexus forums but no one is being at all helpful, so I wanted to try my luck here.

From my Nexus post:

I've been working on a pair of heads in Blender 2.7+. I can't get them working because my computer doesn't work well with the older versions of Blender and NifSkope since updating to Windows 10. It didn't work well with my computer before then, either. I need someone's help to make them playable in-game.

Since I couldn't get the older versions of NifSKope working, and I can't find the NifTools plugin to export .nifs as .3ds, only the heads aligned properly. All other features, eyes, hair, teeth etc. didn't, so I aligned them manually.

Both heads were started in RaceMenu than exported to Blender for fine tuning. I had to mirror both of them because of the irregularities that resulted from RaceMenu. The textures should probably be reapplied to fix that. IDK how... ._.;

First is the Bosmer head. I based this on the likeness of a friend. The features are smaller and more delicate than the standard heads, so certain masks and headwear weren't fitting properly. Pic: https://forums.nexusmods.com/uploads//monthly_04_2017/post-30358980-0-32072900-1492657165.png

The orc head requires more work, since he's supposed to have his mouth shut and I lack the finesse to make that happen. The teeth are also edited to allow that. The eyes need work because when the natural skin tone is applied to the mesh, the eyes are really messed up as the eyelashes on the texture do not align properly and stretched in an ugly way. Pic: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/30358980-1492233866.png

I'd really appreciate if someone would help me with this, since I haven't played Skyrim in a while since I haven't been able to play my character how I want them to look, and I've tried so hard to get all the tools working and I can't. Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help with this.

Attachments

• Mathelas Glamour Shot Single.png
    Mathelas Glamour Shot Single.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Orc Face.png
    Orc Face.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 1

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts