PC Need Help: Bugfixing the PowerMods on Double-Enchants

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lindor

Jarl of Confusion
Hello dear Skyrim modders!
I have a little bit of a problem with a mod i released on steam, Lindor's Enchantments (sry am not able to post links yet). Btw i don't really know in which subforum to post since it's both already released and work in progress.

It is about the removing 100+% cost reduction part of the mod. Together with another mod of mine, Lindor's more interesiting gemstones, it is carefully balanced so that with enchanted circlets/Dragon Priest Masks and Jewelry you can get up to 97% Magicka cost reduction if you want to, but not more. Since i fixed the fortify restoration loop and necromage/vampire thing, i thought there would be no way to break the balance anymore but there is.

The Bug arises together with the new robe enchantments i introduced, which use the [Alteration/Destruction/Illusion/Restoration/Conjuration]PowerMod modifiers. Problem is, on double enchanted items, only the first enchantment counts, so e.g. if you have an item with health regen and fortify destruction, the RestorationPowerMod affects both instead of just the health regen!

In other words, those modifiers can affect magic effects they're not supposed to and i don't know where the cause of that problem lies.

Is there a way to fix this? Btw i can't script Skyrim yet, only programming language i know is lua.

P.S.: Oh and while i'm writing this i'm also remembering another issue i couldn't get around: Somehow removing the Fortify Alchemy/Enchanting magic effects from the restoration school of magic decreases its magnitude even without any fortify restoration modifiers which brought the cap of 32%/29% down to 24%/22%. I have the suspicion that your characters restoration level somehow gives you a passive fortify restoration boost, but couldn't confirm it yet. Is that true or does the problem lay somewhere else?

Thx for any help :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts