Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TJ0331

Nords forever
I have a nord warrior named Eindar and another one named Leif.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
My very first character in Skyrim was a Nord female named Killa. It was only the 3rd video game I had ever played in my life and she must have died 3,000 times. I thought her name was a little bit, well, overconfident.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Panthera

Don Gato
I always seem to struggle with Toon names . Bosmer Bow Expert named Archerr . LOL I know , I know ( how original ) NOT

I'll give you little hint... you can name your characters by their traits. Once I had an Orc which I made him look blind so I called him Blind Orc. It's quite simple and lore friendly considering that Elders scrolls are in medieval time and in actual medieval time many people were known by their nicknames which were based on their traits.

Hmm... maybe I should make another Khajiit character named Blind Cat/White Eyes or One Eyed Cat/White Eye... ^^

Vatonage

Joyeuse et Glorieuse
I have some uber creativity or something. I named my first character Vatonage, then I named the second one Dovahkiin. Genius, right?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Tyrees Thugnasty Biggums DeMarquesten'quafoda III is the name of my Redguard criminal hardass. He has quite the number of issues with the law.

Another superb character is my Khajiit drug dealer, aptly named S'ofuqinhigh. He also encounters problems with the law when he tries to sell his drugs to the guards. Bad idea, don't do that.

Bulldog

I made an Imperial that is an archer, sneak, and thief so i named him Robin after Robin Hood. After I got bored with the archery part I started doing magic and one handed and two handed. Now the name doesn't make as much sense.

My mage is a high elf named Merlin. I contemplating doing a dark elf lady and having her turn into a vampire. If I do I am going to name her Elfira after Elvira (for those who even know what I am talking about).

Wildroses

I just rolled a new Altmer. I wanted her to have a lore friendly long and pretentious sounding name for the irony as she is a timid little milkdrinker, so I called her Lilisara as I thought it was the nicest name of all the lore friendly long and pretentious sounding Altmer names available.

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
MY latest character is a young Argonian named River-Runner, very fun to play. I primarily use Skyrim's waterways for traveling etc. etc.

According to the backstory I came up with, soon as he got his lick of the Hist sap, he took off on a dead sprint to a nearby river and fell face first into the water. Hmmm.. Thinking about it, I should have named him Face-in-Water or River-Face....

LuChao

The Martial artist
currently running a Dark elf assassin male named Blade

LuChao

The Martial artist
currently running a Dark elf assassin male named Blade

forgot to mention Blade is a vampire in game and in the Trinity movies XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts