Xbox 360 My wife won't sleep in my room

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

neonworm

My wife in skyrim (lydia) won't sleep in my room. This has been this way since i installed the extra bed in the childrens bedroom. She always sleeps there. Any suggestions to get here to sleep back in my room again?

Saozig

Hippy
Take a shower?

I don't know. I wish I could get Lydia OUT of my Breezehome bedroom--she's always in there and poor Eiron had to ask his hubby to move into Lakeside Manor before he had finished it just so they could a have a little space.

This may be a glitch relating to how Lydia was not originally a candidate for marriage and required a patch to make her available. I recall after that patch some people were saying she'd never go upstairs at all after they married her. Perhaps Hearthfire has resurrected this conflict with her commands.

neonworm

Take a shower?

I don't know. I wish I could get Lydia OUT of my Breezehome bedroom--she's always in there and poor Eiron had to ask his hubby to move into Lakeside Manor before he had finished it just so they could a have a little space.

This may be a glitch relating to how Lydia was not originally a candidate for marriage and required a patch to make her available. I recall after that patch some people were saying she'd never go upstairs at all after they married her. Perhaps Hearthfire has resurrected this conflict with her commands.
But she does go upstairs sometimes to sit in the chair in the bedroom. But other than that, she sleeps in the kids room.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I suggest moving out to another house if possible, sometimes she doesn't sleep in my bed which causes me to miss out on the boost.

neonworm

Well, i am a werewolf so i would'nt get the bonuses anyway. It's just annoying.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Well, i am a werewolf so i would'nt get the bonuses anyway. It's just annoying.
I was a werewolf for a couple of in-game weeks before I stopped bothering with being one, I completed the Companion's quest line and took advantage of the opportunity. Loki the Unlikely - Dark Elf- was a vampire for 3 in-game days before I got tired of it and went to Morthal to get rid of it, I don't have the DLCs for Skyrim, not yet, so no real benefits for it other than night vision and weak reanimation which I already had the 3 conjuration spells for such.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts