My werewolf character just got vampire powers

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaptMorgan72

Serana and I were doing a job for the Dawnguard clearing out a cave filled with necromancers lead by a master vampire. The necros were casting spells left and right and the vampire was casting life drain on me. We killed them all of course and then when I left the cave, I got the message that my vampire blood boiled in the sun. I was like WTF? I'm a werewolf, I can't get vampirism. Besides vampirism takes time to change you. I checked under effects to see, and sure enough I am also a vampire now in addition to being a werewolf. I have all their powers and weaknesses. My physical appearance is exactly the same however and I can't feed. The Dawnguard treat me normally so they don't detect that I am a vampire. Its the weirdest and the coolest glitch I have encountered so far.

CaptMorgan72

Nope, I got the vampirism cured. Apparently I wasn't flagged as undead, because Necromage had no effect on my skills/enchantments. Vampirism is not worth it without Necromage (unless you're a pureblood). The cons totally outnumber the pros.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts