• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jamielol

I didn't do anything. I came home and they were both raging at me.

They're saying...

Why... why did you do that?
Leave me alone!
I'll never talk to you again!

When I didn't do anything. u_u I'm wondering if it's because my dog follower died? I had told them they could keep it, but when I took it out it disappeared, so I am assuming it died.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
You selfish bastard...
YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR KIDS THINK OF YOU DON'T YOU!?!?!
Now go out there an find your dog!
He is the one that you should think of! Probably all alone slaying dragons and plops...

stagnant94

bloody ungrateful kids, "yeah, im sorry i killed your dog, why don't you cry to mummy? Oh wait"

Maxlength

I can't have any children...... :vomit: Cos I have nowhere to put them? Didn't read that. Thought the floor was good enough to sleep on. :D

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I didn't do anything. I came home and they were both raging at me.

They're saying...

Why... why did you do that?
Leave me alone!
I'll never talk to you again!

When I didn't do anything. u_u I'm wondering if it's because my dog follower died? I had told them they could keep it, but when I took it out it disappeared, so I am assuming it died.

Sounds like they need some good, old-fashioned punishment...

never_spanked_as_kids.png

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Yup. It's the dog. Same thing happened to me. Luckily I had a recent reload so I took it. The dog stays home...

I let the kids bring in a Fox just one time. I hated hearing that thing , all I would hear was the breathing noise all over the house , even in the basement. SO--- I grilled that sucker for dinner . And my kid's have no pet's now EVER:D

Roq'ja

High Value Target of the Dark Brotherhood
I hope my kid brings in some kind of animal. I mean, having a pet fox would be pretty cool.
Which reminds me of a funny story.

I killed the (apparently) abusive father of a child. (Secretly with ninja moves... Okay I actually killed him by hiding behind a pillar in a bar and nobody seemed to care that a man fell down dead next to somebody holding a sword wearing armor and sneaking.)
Then I went to the orphanage to get the child. She said she would go to my lake view manor to live.
I didn't visit my house for in-game months. One day, I came home and there was a giant living inside my cow pen. My cow was dead. I became a werewolf, killed the giant, then I went inside the house, and apparently Lydia had been taking care of the house because it had not been crushed by giants and mammoths.
I came up to the bed where my child was sleeping and woke her up. I told her to go play outside. Then she said, "but it's dark outside, mama!". I checked the in-game time. It was 3:48am. I told her to go outside and play anyway. I then slept in my kid's bed until 9:50am.
I also brought her some clothes (stolen, of course), but it turns out the clothes were for boys.I just stuffed it into her drawers then.
What a great mother I would be...
I think I'll leave that caring up to Lydia.

Parent of the Year Award goes to...

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I let the kids bring in a Fox just one time. I hated hearing that thing , all I would hear was the breathing noise all over the house , even in the basement. SO--- I grilled that sucker for dinner . And my kid's have no pet's now EVER:D

The Rat is just as "breathy". And the Husky constantly barks at the rat, and the Bard is always singing...and Lydia is needy and keeps asking me what I need, and Hubby is always saying hello my love... I am so glad I also have the Morthal house where nothing but horkers live.

Dibella

Funny, I've never heard breathing noises coming from the fox. I like having it around. It just roams the house and watches my kids sleep.

Funny, I've never heard breathing noises coming from the fox. I like having it around. It just roams the house and watches my kids sleep.

With the exception of the fuzzy little bunnies in S. R . my next favorite LiL critter is the fox. I have never killed one while roaming S.R. Im happy for you if yer fox is a silent type , wish I could have one for my kid 's .

The Rat is just as "breathy". And the Husky constantly barks at the rat, and the Bard is always singing...and Lydia is needy and keeps asking me what I need, and Hubby is always saying hello my love... I am so glad I also have the Morthal house where nothing but horkers live.

That breathing is coming from the fox?? I thought my houses were haunted!!!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

That breathing is coming from the fox?? I thought my houses were haunted!!!

Yes. Apparently your fox is asthmatic. And the skeever is not much better either. Why oh why couldn't my kids bring home a bunny? :sadface:

Wildroses

Personally I wouldn't mind having a skeever, mudcrab or spider, but alas I always get an asthmatic fox and once a bunny. My problem is pets are allocated by gender and I always adopt Lucia first because she's pathetic and easy to get based in Whiterun. Next character I might try and arrange to adopt a boy first.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Personally I wouldn't mind having a skeever, mudcrab or spider, but alas I always get an asthmatic fox and once a bunny. My problem is pets are allocated by gender and I always adopt Lucia first because she's pathetic and easy to get based in Whiterun. Next character I might try and arrange to adopt a boy first.

Oh so if I adopt a girl first I will get one of her pets? good to know.... I'm going to adopt the little frozen girl in Windhelm.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts