• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
My Sibling in Crime
A first person Skyrim Fan Fiction,
written by ChiefScalyNipples.
PLOT:
During the Empire/Stormcloak war, the Legion began converting almost every job in Cyrodiil to blacksmithing shops in order to make Weapons and Armor for their soldiers. Why they do this is because they wish to take out the small rebellion quickly before it actually becomes a threat to them. However, two Argonian siblings who once resided in Cyrodiil, living in neighboring households, had lost their jobs because of this. The egg-brother, Carries-No-Sorrow and egg-sister, Leer-Cha, know nothing of blacksmithing, and they could not be taught because the Legion only cared for experienced blacksmiths. So they both traveled to Skyrim together in order to find a job. Luck struck them like an arrow, and they found themselves working for Arnleif and Sons' Trading Company. Everything was going fine, until Lisbet accused Carries-No-Sorrow of selling her Dibella Statue, when it was really Cosnach who did this. Lisbet became furious, and kicked Carries-No-Sorrow out of the shop, and told him, "Take your damn sister with you!". Ever since, they've been unable to find a job, because most positions for jobs were already filled. Forcing them to live together in the Warrens, along with all of the other poor homeless citizens. The fan-fic will start off with them serving their last day in the Arnleif and Sons, then will revolve around their struggle to survive with very little currency, until something changes their life, forever.​
TABLE OF CONTENTS:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Chapter 1: "I Remember It Like Yesterday"
Part 1

9th of First Seed, 4E 202. Three weeks ago.
I was sleeping peacefully away in my bed in the Arnleif and Sons Trading company, just drifting away. I was having a dream, a quite vivid one actually, in this dream, the war was over and I could finally return to the beautiful lands of Cyrodiil with my sister, Leer-Cha. Not only did the war end in my dream, but my house was filled with riches! Literally enough to swim in, like they do in Black Marsh! I had never been to the ancestral home of my people, but trust me, I know about it. I took a nose dive into my pile of gold and gems, that's where my dream ended.

I was awoke by that asshole Cosnach, he was drunk again. The dipplops bellowed in my ear, " 'Ay! Git yer tail up thurr, Carries-No-Lizard! Er whatever yer name is, Cantcha see we got....whaddya call it?....Customers! Dats right, we gawt customers! *belch*" the big fool took another sip of his Black Briar Mead, I wonder how he even got it, considering Black Briar Mead is hard to find anywhere other than Riften. I replied to him angrily, "Piss off, Cosnach. I'm going, damn it!" I hopped out of bed and walked towards the stand, while Cosnach's eyes followed me with a rather offended and angry look on his face. When i approached into close proximity of the stand, the bastard turned around and yelled at me, in front of all the customers! "If you tawlk too me agein like dat, lizard...I'm 'onna beat yer' tail on outta hurr! *hic*" I retaliated a yell back at him, I said with a nice, clean, sarcastic, "Yeah yeah, like all those other times you did that. Go choke on your mead you drunk son of a raggy old Hagraven!" after that Cosnach turned around and started mumbling immaturely in gibberish like a child who lost an argument, trying to mock me, then walked into the door to his room and slammed it.

My sister, Leer-Cha, awoke from her sleep by all the noise, "Carries, what's all the ruckus about?" she said while walking out of her room, rubbing her eyes. I answered with, "Nothing, sister. Just Cosnach being a drunk asshole again." I heard a deep sounding "Ahem" from the direction of the customer, probably irritated at all the time I wasted arguing across the room, when he could've been buying something off of me. I turned my head in his direction, the customer was a Male redguard crossing his arms. His appearance was a bald head with a fuzzy mohawk, big brown eyes, a long black goatee with a noticeable scar across his nose, he was dressed in a full set of Ebony Armor with Daedric Gauntlets. I finally gave the man my attention. I apologized for the delay by saying, "Sorry you had to see and hear all that..." after that sentence, I gave him the usual greeting when I was on Counter-Duty. "Welcome to the Arleif and Sons trading company, where ours is to give you all that you need! For the right price, of course. How can I help you?"

The Redguard raised a thin black eyebrow while his arms were still crossed, and said, "Yeah...do you have any weapons that could suffice for a Mercenary like myself?" I remembered that we had a nice, sharp, Daedric Greatsword that someone sold us a while back that had a nice Shock enchantment on it. I looked back at him and said, "Yes we do! You've come to the right place." I opened the chest on the shelf between my knees, positive it was still there. Odd, the Greatsword wasn't there, someone else in the company must've sold it or something. There was nothing else in the chest at all, but dust. That was even more peculiar. I shouted at Leer-Cha, my sister,"Leer-Cha! Open the weapons shelf! See if we have any weapons valuable for this man!" "Thank you, come again!" as he started slowly walking out.

After a couple more customers came in, it was night time. I was tired, so I returned to my bed and was sound asleep. Until, I was awoke by a nightmare. I got out of bed and headed for the lobby to check on everyone else, I heard many manly sounds of snoring, aside from my sister, of course. So I assumed they were all okay. I also noticed that in the dim light of a candle, the place where Lisbet kept her Dibella statue, the statue wasn't there. I walked back to my room and went back to sleep, hoping it would turn up somewhere the next day...

Docta Corvina

Hey, nice start Chief! :) It's cool that you're doing first person narrative - it gives it that much more of a personal touch. This is definitely different from your previous story in which you really had much of it in almost like a script form. The different colored dialogue I know shows who's speaking, but it might help to set it all apart (each time someone different speaks) in different paragraphs instead. I think it would be even easier to follow that way.

Also, is it in Italics because it's a memory? Or is there another reason? It's not a huge deal, I was just wondering why it wasn't in regular font style.

All in all, you've got a neat premise going here and I'm interested in seeing where you go from here. In particular, I liked Cosnach's dialogue. I actually could really hear it as I read it. :) I know you'll have more of Leer-Cha in the upcoming chapters as well.

Nice work so far! I'm intrigued with this Redguard man also!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Its in italics for an unknown reason :eek:

Nah, seriously speaking, I only did it in italics to make it stand out lol. Also italics is just a good font for story telling. So 'tis why I used italics, and used a stapler for a sex doll.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Chapter 1: "I Remember It Like Yesterday"
Part 2
10th of First Seed, 4E 202. Three weeks ago.
That day, business was slow. Only real business we had was a couple of merchants stop by to trade wares. Afterwards I searched around for Lisbet's Dibella Statue, hoping to find it before she returned from her trip, but I still had no success of finding it. I pushed aside all of the piles of clothes lying on the floor, opened all the shelves and chests, and looked everywhere but still didn't find it. Then, I heard footsteps from the other room and my sister shout from afar.
"Carries! Imedhnain says you can have a break!" is what she shouted to me, since Lisbet was still on her trip to Solitude, Imedhnain took over since Cosnach was a good-for-nothing lazy ass. I didn't respond to my sister, my mind was still clogged with finding that statue; that was top priority. I suddenly then felt her long fingernail tap on my shoulder while I was bending over to look for the statue, so I turned around and stood back up. "What is it looking for anyway, brother?" she asked. I sighed and answered with "Lisbet's statue. It's lost again, I'm extremely worried, you remember what happened last time, right? We almost got our tails kicked out of this place! And it's not like we're going to find a job anywhere else, all the positions are filled!" Leer-Cha then placed her hand on my shoulder and told me not to worry and that she would look for it while I'm on my break. Now I find it funny that she had told me not to worry, because now look at us, living in the Warrens and I have to guide her through our struggle. Nevertheless, I took her advice and thanked her then left the shop to stroll around outside. The fresh air and funny conversations of those in the crowd had allowed me to forget all about the statue.

I walked around through all sections of Markarth, I found the local Herald. Like most of the population in Markarth, he was a Breton, named Thetri. He was yelling out all sorts of news about the war, speaking of how the Imperials had won. I looked around as soon as I heard this, and noticed Markarth's guards had not been adorning the cobalt cloth wrapped around their armor. Strange, I doubted that the Stormcloaks would've given up their once claimed city without a fight. I supposed after the death of Ulfric they had just given up.

I tossed Thetri a coin from a loose pocket in my clothing and asked for the latest news of Markarth. He caught the coin, then looked at me and said expressively "Ahh! Carries-No-Sorrow! My good friend, you've returned! Well if you want news, news you shall have!" he paused for a moment and leaned in towards me. Then continued, whispering, "I've heard that the Forsworn are returning for round two! You remember how they had a riot on the streets after Madanach escaped! Now they plan to siege the whole city! However, these are only rumors..I have no confirmation whatsoever." That very sentence had left me dumbstruck, it was something to worry about indeed, but I decided not to pay attention to it because I already had enough to worry about.

After a long stroll around the City of Stone, I walked back all the way to the Arnleif and Sons' building. As soon as I opened the door...guess who I had seen? You're right! That bitch, Lisbet! With her hands on her hips, who instantly started yelling at me as I walked in! "CARRIES?! WHAT IN OBLIVION WHERE YOU THINKING?! WHY THE fluff WOULD YOU SELL MY DIBELLA STATUE?!" is what she yelled at me. I spotted that bastard Cosnach right next to her, I knew he was up to this, and I was right. I was speechless, I could not answer her, until she so "kindly" asked me to. "ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" I answered her as honest as I could, but my voice was a bit shaky. "I....I didn't sell it! I swear! You know me better than that Lisbet!" after this, Lisbet just started making politically incorrect racial remarks towards me. "OH, HORKER plops! YOU LIZARDS ARE ALL THE SAME, PUTTING YOUR SCALY LITTLE FINGERS ON SACRED OBJECTS AND ONLY CARING FOR MONEY! YOU'RE ALL AS COLD HEARTED AS YOU ARE COLD-BLOODED! NOW LEAVE! AND TAKE YOUR DAMN SISTER TOO! DONT EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!" I looked over for Leer-Cha, who was standing in the corner, about as shocked and confused as I was, as well as offended by the derogatory remarks about Argonians. I then saw the good-hearted Imedhnain calmy walk through the other room and attempt to defuse the situation, "Now now, Lisbet, I saw Carries looking all over the place for that statue! You cant just say he sold it because he's an Argonian!"

Lisbet snapped at Imedhnain with much fire in her voice, "SHUT UP YOU DAMN PORTER!" then Imedhnain had silenced. Leer-Cha then stomped angrily towards me and firmly grasped my wrist, then yelled back at Lisbet, "FINE! WE DON'T NEED THIS plopsTY JOB ANYWAY!" then spit on their floor in disrespect. She then said, "Come on, Carries!" then opened the door and dragged me out by my wrist. I saw a mischevious little smirk from Cosnach as I was being pulled out...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Sorry about the delay, readers, the next part will be up later today or tomorrow, or sometime soon.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Chapter 2: "Unwanted, Un-dead Assistance"
Part 1

2nd of Rain's Hand, 4E 202. Today, at night time.
Welp...here we are. Me and the egg-sister Leer-Cha sitting down in the Warrens, making friends with the Skeevers, unable to find another occupation while that bastard Cosnach is probably scaling a mountain of riches. I just lay down, eating my last half of the bread I currently have, it'll probably be the last piece of food I'll have for a week or 2, hopefully I'll get lucky and the guards will feel sympathetic and they'll spare us some Sweet Rolls, I doubt it though.
On the bright side, however, tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be...32! That's right. Hopefully the diseased ones in this damnable crypt won't spread their sicknesses to me before then. Right now Leer-Cha's looking at me, I don't know why. She may want to say something but is probably hesitating, she is pretty shy.
I look at her and ask, "What is it, Leer-Cha?" and she replies with a shaking index finger pointing right past me and stutters, "Carries....there's a HUGE Skeever...right beside you..." I sighed, thinking she was playing another joke on me, but I turn to my left and...By the Hist, look at the size of that bastard! I don't normally get frightened by small vermin but this one was an exception. The creature just tried to bite my hand, but I swiped it away just in time. What are you doing with that mouth still open? Gonna bite me again? I dont think so!
Just then, I tightly grasped it's snout and shut it's mouth. I don't know what to do now....oh wait, I had an Iron dagger next to me. Wow, I'm dumb. So I pick it up and shank the vile animal in it's side, and it bleeds to death. As it falls to it's eternal rest, I mentally remind myself of me and Leer-Cha's normal routine with dead Skeevers in the Warrens.
"Leer-Cha...you think we should..?" I asked Leer-Cha quietly across the room, making a picking up and throwing gesture while looking at the Skeever. "I don't know...Carries....remember last time, the guards almost caught us..." she responded back, nervously. What a big baby! We always prank the Arnleif and Sons by throwing the dead Skeevers through their windows at night, and we only ALMOST got caught one time! "Oh...quit being such a Scaredy Elk! The guards right now dwindle in number because they're sleeping in their little Guard House or whatever! And if they are on duty their probably drunk! Now come on!" Leer-Cha then sighed in a frustated manner and we both got up. Leave it to Leer-Cha to be a party pooper...
I open the Dwarven Door quietly and peek through the gap...no guards outside. Shows how much they care about the poor and sick...lazy asses wont even protect us at night. I give Leer-Cha a thumbs up to let her know that the coast is clear. She picks up the Skeever carcass, she seems to be having a bit of trouble. I guess its heaviness is a byproduct of its size. I walk fastly over to her to help her carry the behemoth out of here.
The damn thing felt so disgusting to hold, none of the other skeevers felt this vomit-worthy, and it smelled like plops too. Oh well. We busted through the door recklessly with the dead skeever in our hands...luckily nobody heard us. I guess Nords always went to sleep early, unlike us Argonians. We try to be as quiet as we can, maneuvering our way through the wooden bridges above the water, and go to the empty town center where Hogni sells his meat and Kerah sells her jewelry.
We finally arrive there, the store that shunned us is in sight. Ours is to prank them for revenge! I turn my head towards Leer-Cha, who is hard to see in the dark ambiance of the night, and ask, "You ready?" my sister nodded quickly. Then she said, "On three...one...two...three!" just then, we push the heavy, dead Skeever through the night sky and it breaks through the window on the second floor, shattering all the glass. Leer-Cha and I ran like the wind back to the Warrens, laughing really hard in the process.
As soon as we arrived to the open door that we forgot to shut, we hear a muffled, bloodcurling scream that came from inside the door to Cairine's room. What could've happened? We both go in the Warrens and I shut the door about as slowly as were walking right now. I'm a bit scared right now, I'm not going to lie. Then suddenly, the door flies open by itself and Cairine's unconscious body is thrown out of it. The body appeared to have a bloody bite-mark on the neck. I sprint through her door and yell as soon as I bursted through, "WHO'S THERE?!" unfortunately, my fear is causing my voice to be shaky and not as intimidating. I saw and heard absolutely nothing in the room, but I knew something was lurking in those shadows...I could hear Leer-Cha's apprehensive breathing across the room.
Its been about 10 minutes and I havent seen anything. Might as well lower my fists, whatever it was is obviously gone now. But I'm not going to let my guard down....I'm not sleeping tonight...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
very interesting story Chief, and nicely written. Good suspenseful end to the last chapter :)

Assassin99

Great job chiefscalyniples

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Thanks guys

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts