• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I had no idea that when you side with the Reiklings at Thirsk Mead Hall, you can lead an army of them and eventually become their chief. My evil character thought it a great idea to go slaughter the Lazy Nords. "ATTACK MY PRETTIES!" I hollered at my Reikling minions. After basking in the worship of my hoard of perverted little tribal men, I left the Hall behind and continued on my way.

Oh and whether you are in Solstheim or Skyrim, you can get between one to three Reiklings spawn randomly near you to help you during battle.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I had no idea that when you side with the Reiklings at Thirsk Mead Hall, you can lead an army of them and eventually become their chief. My evil character thought it a great idea to go slaughter the Lazy Nords. "ATTACK MY PRETTIES!" I hollered at my Reikling minions. After basking in the worship of my hoard of perverted little tribal men, I left the Hall behind and continued on my way.

Oh and whether you are in Solstheim or Skyrim, you can get between one to three Reiklings spawn randomly near you to help you during battle.
I love the little blue guys. They'll even show up in SR later! Surprisingly tough too. I've seen them take down deathlords without ruffling a feather in their little headdresses!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I love the little blue guys. They'll even show up in SR later! Surprisingly tough too. I've seen them take down deathlords without ruffling a feather in their little headdresses!
OO! I can't wait!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
My evil Argonian Kahn spoke with the Reikling chief the other day. Couldn't bring himself to side with the little weaklings, so he attacked. Yet because the chief had given him the mission to feed meat to some beast, the chief couldn't die. So I set out to kill this beast, only to find that it was a sweet, docile boar, waiting to be fed. Kahn hesitated a moment before bringing the mace down with a fatal thwack. I know that Kahn was unfazed, he's evil after all, but "I" felt bad afterwards!

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Right! I've done the Thirsk Mead hall three times and each time I've done it differently. Told the woman that I wouldn't lie for her, told her I would and then didn't, and told her I would and did. I never knew you could just ignore the Nords and help the reiklings instead. I want reiklings!

Adam Warlock

My current Reikling Warrior "pet" is wielding a Giant`s Club that he picked up(as directed) at Tumble Arch Pass.

A previous reikling warrior that I had traveled with and dismissed will occasionally appear from nowhere with his own Giant Club to help out in fights. Yes , they keep the club.

Much fun.

Last edited:

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Man, now I've really got to buy Legendary Edition!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Man, now I've really got to buy Legendary Edition!
Or just spring for the $20 for the Dragonborn DLC. All Legendary is is the game with all the DLCs. Why waste money?
Because he's a true fan of the game, and he wants it to say LEGENDARY on it, THAT is why! :beermug:

It may actually be cheaper to buy the Legendary edition now than to buy all the DLCs. Dawnguard and Hearthfire are $15 each aren't they? Just a random thought that pertains naught to the topic at hand, which is Reiklings. I just can't abide what the little heathens did to a perfectly good mead hall.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I had a download version with hubby's xbox, but when the Legendary edition came out I bought it because I didn't have the DLC's. Seeing "Legendary" on the load screen was pretty cool I must admit. I was like.. "Ooh yeeah!" I may or may not have taken a pic of it to.... :oops: That's how exciting my life is.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I had a download version with hubby's xbox, but when the Legendary edition came out I bought it because I didn't have the DLC's. Seeing "Legendary" on the load screen was pretty cool I must admit. I was like.. "Ooh yeeah!" I may or may not have taken a pic of it to.... :oops: That's how exciting my life is.
Okay. You've convinced me. I'm getting the legendary too. In my house, even if we already own the movie, if a special edition comes out, we have to own it. Why not do the same thing with video games? I already own both the PS3 and the PS4 versions of every game I'm interested in if they have both. Wait! Am I justifying again? ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts