• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So my mage/archer has reached level 47 and is taking her time to explore. Main questwise she still has to complete the Thalmor Embassy. She used to be all about the magic, but since she got to 100 skill on Enchanting and Smithing things have changed. Now she has spiffy dragonscale armour, boots, gauntlets etc, all dual effect with a range of archery, health/magicka/stamina region and elemental protection enhancements, complemented with enchanted rings and necklaces for that extra boost, and a selection of legendary glass bows for all occasions, soul trapping, magicka-draining lethal sniper weapons. And you know what? The magic thrill has gone. Why shift into the skimpy robes and try to deal out pain with flimsy ice spikes and firebolts when she can just toss out a dremora lord as a diversion then start laying down a rain of death from the bowfire? Especially now her longtime companion Lydia is rocking full dragonplate and tossing out daedric arrows to resupply.

How can I reawaken her love of magic? She needs new spells but they aren't showing up in merchants even though she is 85 in destruction and 75 skill in conjuration. Where to go to plunder cool new spell books?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Yes, sometimes it might seem a bit too easy, but if there's a Midas spell you really want, it definitely helps being able to just get some iron ore instead of looking for gold.

I actually forgot about Transmute and went gold hunting, finding a glorious one ingot, haha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts