My childhood imaginary friend Aghostess.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Aghostess was always there for me through thick and thin but now he has dissapeared and sometimes I still sense him moaning deep in my imagination.
Many years ago aghostess and I have had the most amazing adventures in the woods for many years.
but one day when I was 17 he physically appeared and i seen aghostess with my own eyes and then he vanished again and again.
So This is why I loved Aghostess but he does dissapear every now and again.
But I only see him as a figment of my imagination and aghostess said to me "hey jonathan oooooooo I am aghostess I live at your apostess"

I know it sounds kind of funny but we had such adventures since he physically appeared one night to me in my imagination so I converted him to Minecraft. so he can stay in that world for a bit :D

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
When I was a but a wee lad, I had an imaginary friend named Skull. I envisioned him as a giant skull. The strange thing is that I only ever spoke to him in one particular bathroom, on the first floor beneath the stairwell. No where else. What might make this significant is the home was a late 1800's Victorian-style mansion with a history of people dying there, and was even used as a funeral home at one time. I sometimes wonder if there could've been a bit more to Skull than the mere imagination of a child.

jonathan90

well known member
Aghostess is not real he is just in my imagination completely!!

jonathan90

well known member
every 1 I would like to introduce Aghostess !! my imaginary freind:)aghostess..jpg

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Ah haha! Now, I'll admit to my above post being a true story. I had a pop-up haunted house book which is where I'm fairly sure the image of Skull was derived.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts