My 100th post!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xsneakyxsimx

FROM SECRET ADMIRER<3<3<3.......Happy 2 Month Birthday<3<3<3

*unwraps long, hard, thick shaped package*:confused:........"this better not be what everyone is hoping it is":oops:.......

everyone is looking o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.....waiting......o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O....waiting....o_Oo_Oo_O....get on with it Sah....o_Oo_O....suspense is killing us .....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.......finally *applause*

Surprised:eek:......a Mace :D.......just what every girl wants:oops:......so boys next Valentines Day<3....Skipp the flowers:vomit:...........just give her a long, hard, thick Mace;)

:confused:.....that diffident come out right diffident it?:p
Naughty Medieval pickup lines. "Hey wench, want to see my zweihander?"

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
FROM SECRET ADMIRER<3<3<3.......Happy 2 Month Birthday<3<3<3

*unwraps long, hard, thick shaped package*:confused:........"this better not be what everyone is hoping it is":oops:.......

everyone is looking o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.....waiting......o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O....waiting....o_Oo_Oo_O....get on with it Sah....o_Oo_O....suspense is killing us .....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.......finally *applause*

Surprised:eek:......a Mace :D.......just what every girl wants:oops:......so boys next Valentines Day<3....Skipp the flowers:vomit:...........just give her a long, hard, thick Mace;)

:confused:.....that diffident come out right diffident it?:p
Naughty Medieval pickup lines. "Hey wench, want to see my zweihander?"
Are you a necromancer? Because I feel a Reserection coming on!

Sah

*pulls out a record*...Männerlist größer als Frauenlist...*Thinking*:sleepyface:.........this will bring the hormones down :rolleyes: .........*puts record on gramophone winds uphandle*..........
remembers she forgot to feed Frost......*runs outside*.................*scratch* *scratch* *scratch*

*scratch* *scratch* *scratch*...I believe in miracles...Where're you from, you sexy thing, you sexy thing you...I believe in miracles since you came along, you sexy thing...Where did you come from, baby...How did you know, I needed you...How did you know I needed you so badly...How did you know I'd give my heart gladly....Yesterday I was one of the lonely people...Now your lying close to me, making love to me..I believe in miracles..Where're you from, you sexy thing, sexy thing you...I believe in miracles ...*scratch* miracles *scratch* miracles *scratch* *scratch* niracles *scratch* *scratch* *scratch*

*walks back in after 5 min*....all Boys looking o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.........:eek:......runs for her life!........:confused:

PS .........Männerlist größer als Frauenlist translates Men are More Cunning than Women

Sah

this one would like to thank every one for there friendship
this one is not well and will have to take some time off

BLACK DOG is visiting..........so sorry, very very sorry ......sorry i cant be me anymore

Sah will be with me, shes the only thing that makes me happy, and the only thing I have to lash out in anger or I take it out on my friends in this community, its the best for every one.......so sorry lizard, kitty, kohlar, joeReese, vootrh, black orchid, zerodragon, gidian, voorth, skies, the general, Nyo, coedie, anna, ned, deadpool, irishman, sneaky, so sorry cant think so well....so sorry to every one i left out

I tried to be something im not, and it was good for a while, again thanks every one & I love you all
yours Sah:sadface:

leaves her mace & spellbreaker on the table:sadface:...........have to go to sleep now am very tiered:sleepyface:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

BLACK DOG is visiting..........so sorry, very very sorry ......sorry i cant be me anymore

Sah will be with me, shes the only thing that makes me happy, and the only thing I have to lash out in anger or I take it out on my friends in this community, its the best for every one.......so sorry lizard, kitty, kohlar, joeReese, vootrh, black orchid, zerodragon, gidian, voorth, skies, the general, Nyo, coedie, anna, ned, deadpool, irishman, sneaky, so sorry cant think so well....so sorry to every one i left out

I tried to be something im not, and it was good for a while, again thanks every one & I love you all

leaves her mace & spellbreaker on the table:sadface:...........have to go to sleep now am very tiered:sleepyface:
So be it. Sleep well.

I'll save a seat for you, and a mug. :beermug:

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales

Take all the time you need Sah - We'll leave the light on for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts