• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I was just curious... Does the muffle perk stack with a muffle enchantment on your boots? I don't want to waste an enchantment on my boots, because I already have muffle as a sneak perk. It seems like I'm already good enough at sneaking, so I probably won't put it on my boots anyway. I was just wondering if anyone knew whether it stacks or not.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
All Muffle effects stack. The perk is only a 50% reduction while the full strength generic Muffle enchantment is 100% which is why I generally don't take the perk if I am filling out Enchantment skill on my character (anything beyond 100% is worthless) but if you're getting by fine with just the perk I would't bother with the enchantment if there's another enchantment you'd like to put on the boots. Also, if you intend to continue to take perks up that branch of the Sneak perk tree, Silence will give you 100% reduction.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts