• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caideus

Don't know if anyone mentioned this one, but

Fly Amanita
Falmer Ear = 1682 with enchantments
Troll Fat

Dreadnaut11

Best combination i've found is Creep cluster + Scaly Pholiota + Mora Tapinell. Combine all three and sells for 900-1000 with 100 alchemy. Also if you have the hearthfire dlc you can plant all these in your garden/greenhouse. This well net you 40 or so potions every few days when they respawn. So free ingridients +worth lots what's not to like.

jabulaniman

Heh, im making Fortify Health potions with a value of over 100 000 gold with alchemy loop, it's absolutely pointless as merchants don't have enough gold, but it's still comical.

"Selling Potion of Fortify Health for 136034 gold. Merchant only has 750 gold. Continue transaction?"

"Guess it's your lucky day Belethor, if you're ever surrounded by 4 giants, 2 frost trolls, a draugr death overlord and Alduin, just use this potion, survival guaranteed."

Scott Pascoe

histcarp+jazbay grape+salmon roe its worth about 1700 just at lvl 43 alchemy

I went to make this potion and accidentally selected juniper berry instead of jazbay - and came up with a potion of water breathing that is worth $6794.00, and has this list of properties:

Breath under water for 1219 seconds. Decrease stamina regen. by 100% for 81 seconds. Magica is increased by 1016 points for 5 seconds. Restore 127 stamina.

What a happy accident!

Any thoughts on how to get the magica increase to last longer?

I do have 5 pcs of enchanted gear with a 20%% enchantment on each that I use.

Shade616

Shade616
histcarp+jazbay grape+salmon roe its worth about 1700 just at lvl 43 alchemy

I went to make this potion and accidentally selected juniper berry instead of jazbay - and came up with a potion of water breathing that is worth $6794.00, and has this list of properties:

Breath under water for 1219 seconds. Decrease stamina regen. by 100% for 81 seconds. Magica is increased by 1016 points for 5 seconds. Restore 127 stamina.

What a happy accident!

Any thoughts on how to get the magica increase to last longer?

I do have 5 pcs of enchanted gear with a 20%% enchantment on each that I use.
What's your alchemy level

Shade616

Shade616
I just don't level up. Anyway do you have any equipment attached that increases alchemy.And what sign and race are you using all of that effect your potions.

Scott Pascoe

I just don't level up. Anyway do you have any equipment attached that increases alchemy.And what sign and race are you using all of that effect your potions.

I am imperial, I assume by sign you mean stone? I have the steed stone right now, and as noted about I have 5 pcs of gear, a ring, a necklace, a set of bracers, a circlet and falmer mask, all enchanted with fortify alchemy ( 20% enchantment ).

Shade616

Shade616
So I leveled up my character and maxed out the perk tree and it still remains at 5 seconds with similar gear as you.

Scott Pascoe

Ah, now I see what you were getting at. Sorry, working at this time so I am a little slow on the draw. Do you play on PC to be able to do that this quickly? I was really hoping to see that magica time go to the same time as the water breathing! That would be something. Come in handy when fighting Karstaag!

Shade616

Shade616
Ah, now I see what you were getting at. Sorry, working at this time so I am a little slow on the draw. Do you play on PC to be able to do that this quickly? I was really hoping to see that magica time go to the same time as the water breathing! That would be something. Come in handy when fighting Karstaag!
No I'm a 360 player.

Applesnacks

Swamp Fungal Pod + Imp Stool + Wheat (Wheat added to your additional recipe of Swamp Fungal Pod + Imp Stool, can be substituted for another ingredient, such as Deathbell, as stated in an above post)

Ingolenuru

Garlic, Nordic Barnacle and Salmon Roe make the most expensive potion in the game. Fish hatchery at Windham Manor and using Unrelenting Force to Create Flying Salmon is how you get a larger supply of salmon roe with less frustration.

Mr. Black mage

Best potion I can think of is garlic+nordic barnacle+salmon roe. Makes a potion of Water Breathing: Breath underwatwater for 430 seconds, health regenerates 36% faster for 300 seconds and magicka regenerates 36% faster for 300 seconds. At Alchemy skill 40. It sells for 2313 and guarantees a skill increase until around Alchemy level 70.

I am gonna say definitely potions like Fortify Restoration, Fortify Alchemy, Fortify Enchanting and Fortify Smithing because they can be used to create super infinite gear! And farming the damned fish heads and salt is a royal pain.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts