• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sahdira

Sahdira believes you forgot a few races. But it does not matter since you included Khajiit. They are the most favored.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
1 - Imperial
2- High Elf
3 - Dark Elf
4 - Redguard
5 - Khajiit
6 - Orc
7 - Breton
8 - Nord
9 - Argonian
10 - Wood Elf

TJ0331

Nords forever
Nord because I have nordic origin and I like their culture.

NachyoChez

I had a nickname at work for a long time, 'Techno Viking'. (Reference for source:
). This came from the fact I'm always making weird techno noises while dancing like a crazy person, I was a technician (phone repair), and I have always been enthralled with viking culture and mythology. I'm fortunate to live in a city with an actual Nordic History Museum!!!!

Though I have touched other raises, including the filthy elves, I must say that the Nords are my the only race I love!!

Rimfaxe96

Redguards are my pure 1st place in heart. The other races all share 2nd place. The game just wouldn't be awesome enough if any of them were missing.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Breton's kick ass. Nords have herring breath.

Bulldog

1. Wood Elf
2. Khajiit
3. Argonian
4. Orc
5. Nord
6. High Elf
7. Dark Elf
8. Imperial
9. Breton
10. Redguard

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I won't tell.

LuChao

The Martial artist
I love them all

Pete

For me, the best race to play by far a Nords. They look the best, do extremely well with weapons and have an excellent opportunity to to clean up Skryim. Doesn't take long for them to master your favorite spells too. Nasty and efficient -- just ask the Silverbloods.

Now here's the rub - a Nord with the dragon blood? That's the heritage of the imperial Septums. Is that why even a nord is treated as an outsider? Humm something isn't right....

JoeReese

I generally tend to choose my race by my play style. Nords, Dark Elves, and Bretons all have some inborn resistance to at least one of the "Big three" magical killers. Bretons are restistant to magic in general, though it seems to be to a lesser degree. I've had luck with Nords, more luck with Dunmer and their built in flame cloak power, and I've really done well with this Breton.

I started off 25% magic resistant, right out of the gate. Then by becoming an agent of Mara, I added 15% more to that. That's 40% early on, which helps considerably with both mages and dragons. As I started finding/enchanting resistant garb, I was well on my way to the cap. I'm not sure if that's 80% or 85%, but I can walk right up to a dragon on full furnace mode, and not lose much health.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts