Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HenryTheDragon

Rampaging in Rorikstead and murdering everyone there, stripping them naked, and arranging them in awkward positions. Even the chickens. But I got my just reward thanks to a mammoth.

Did you just destroy the thief village? The one in the beggining who gets killed lol.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
I ate General Tullius and Legate Rikke...

HenryTheDragon

Lol ^^ anyway the most evil thing? taking companions one to one and do two things.
1) Killnig them with ebony blade.
2) FUS RO DAH them in a high tower.

The only companions I have are the Dawnguard fighters lol.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

"Trinkets, Odds and Ends, that sort of thing"
Showed my friends Skyrim at a sleepover so i killed every non-essential in Whiterun (that includes every guard and the gay-a$$ noob in frot of te Talos statue), then did the same to Dawnstar. TROLOLOLOLOLOOPOOOOOPOO!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I noticed there's a log in you stats recording just how many bunnies you've slaughtered.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Went out of my way to slaughter every guard in every major city and then murder the civilians.
>:3 I love being a Mage.
Again - YIKES! Why? Even if your evil, I'm sure you could have used the civi's for something. Slave labor maybe?

Pálrún

How about feeding that priest to Molag Bal?

I don't know why people feel this is that evil. That wasn't just any priest, he was like the head devotee of Boethia, the most evil and murderous of all the Daedra. He had it coming, as I saw it. It only took me a second to decide that, though I'd admit it gave me a brief pause.

I would have felt bad killing Verulus though, for Namira, so I killed Eola and her friends instead, the sick pups. Verulus was a proper priest who followed Arkay, not a Daedra.

Pálrún

Married Lydia. At least it was really, really, really EVIL to me.

LOL.. really? I thought she was really cute. Oh well, she died fighting a dragon with me fairly early on, and I didn't feel like reloading. So I stripped her naked and left her face down in the snow. Guess I wasn't' that broke up over it after all. I've thought about resurrecting her though

Pálrún

Sometimes I feel bad if I mistake a fox for a wolf and kill it from a distance, then get closer and realize it was just a fox. Poor little guy.
I really wanted to play through this game as a hero/good guy, but man, they make it nearly impossible.

Manmangler

My newest charcter kills every guard that give her rude comment about mercenaries from hammerfell.

I have quite good collection of guards armors

Twiffle

Most evil thing i did,, easy, , I Killed Lydia, ,, ,, yes it was me, , ill say again, ,, ,, I Killed Lydia , ,

OOOps sorry wrong thread, , , :D

I murdered everyone in river wood except Adrianne and used it as my own town/ HQ lol but the most evil would probably be killing every bunny I see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
Rayya got bugged and lost all of her clothing and hair, and kept repeating annoying lines, so I used my alchemy to brew several poisons and explosions and gave them to her. I then took her into my basement in my house and used the console command to lock the door whilst she was inside... never did go back to see what happened..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
One of my characters introduced Lydia to the Ebony Blade. Hey don't judge me. She said she was sworn to carry my burdens, so start carrying....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts