Most Confusing quest marker ever!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Im doing the miscellaneous quest where it asks you to "Ask Aldis for information about Angeline's daughter." It leads me to the castle in solitude where the marker appears to be underneath a staircase. Ive been on both sides of the staircase, looked for every possible way around but to no avail. Is the quest bugged? is the location bugged? or the marker? Help appreciated please!

Skillet

iv tried clairvoyance and it didnt help. i believe the person you need to talk to got killed during the battle for solitude. try uesp wiki for more info

iv tried clairvoyance and it didnt help. i believe the person you need to talk to got killed during the battle for solitude. try uesp wiki for more info
yeah i just checked and its a glitch, you cant complete the quest :/ oh well ill just have to deal with it.

NelsonAK

I was lost on this quest as well, it shows Aldis in the castle. Using Clairvoyance led me into the castle, then led me back out of the castle. However to complete this quest, you simply enter castle dour and immediately turn to the right and go down the stairs into another room. Captain Aldis will be there sitting at a table most likely with a bunch of Solitude Guards sleeping on beds, so this quest is not a glitch that I can see because I just completed the task Ask Aldanis about Angeline's daughter.... This game does seem to have a lot of glitches which i'm not to happy about though, like "Find the copy of War of the First Council. I have 2 of these books and can't get rid of them because they are quest items, it shows on my map that the copy is in Druadach Redoubt, however I killed all the Forsworn there an searched the whole cave, the marker shows it behind a tent and there's no way to get to it. Anyone know how to complete this quest? Or is this quest completely glitched out? It's very annoying. I love this game but the glitches are ridiculous.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts