• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LifeSucker

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions, but I've tried to ask people on chat box but no one actually had a good answer, anyways.. I won't take so much of your time but I've read some articles about how to cure the vampirism issue and back to a normal character.. and I asked the Innkeeper and gave me the quest.. but when I went to Morthal to talk to that guy over there.. guards started to attack me beside the man himself, so what should I do now?
P.S: I ate more than 7 humans to make sure that I'm not thirst to blood, and I went in Morning and Night.. still.. guards and everyone are attacking.. HELP! :confused:

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I'd say you probably have a bounty on your head in Morthal. It's the only thing I can think of. If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed, then people won't attack you regardless of your level of vampirism, unless you're in vampire lord form.

LifeSucker

I'd say you probably have a bounty on your head in Morthal. It's the only thing I can think of. If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed, then people won't attack you regardless of your level of vampirism, unless you're in vampire lord form.
So what is the solution now?

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

If you do have a bounty in Morthal, you need to let the guards arrest you. Approach the town and get one of the guards to see you - he'll come rushing toward you and be marked as hostile on your 'radar' thing. Draw a weapon and then sheath it immediately; that usually gets them to stop their attack before it starts, then a dialogue will open ordering you to 'pay for your crimes' etc. You'll have to pay your bounty and then be taken to the jail and immediately released, which clears your bounty in the Hold.

If you aggro a bunch of townspeople as you approach the town, then it can be a little tricky because sometimes they continue attacking even after you've sheathed your weapon. You might have to run back down the road away from town until they lose interest and stop following you, then head back and try again to get the attention of just one or two guards.

LifeSucker

If you do have a bounty in Morthal, you need to let the guards arrest you. Approach the town and get one of the guards to see you - he'll come rushing toward you and be marked as hostile on your 'radar' thing. Draw a weapon and then sheath it immediately; that usually gets them to stop their attack before it starts, then a dialogue will open ordering you to 'pay for your crimes' etc. You'll have to pay your bounty and then be taken to the jail and immediately released, which clears your bounty in the Hold.

If you aggro a bunch of townspeople as you approach the town, then it can be a little tricky because sometimes they continue attacking even after you've sheathed your weapon. You might have to run back down the road away from town until they lose interest and stop following you, then head back and try again to get the attention of just one or two guards.

I've tried all of this but still.. :sadface:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I get this sort of reaction regularly when I'm in certain cities and towns. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (the sheathing, unsheathing). Usually I end up having to kill someone and then repeat. Eventually it clears up. I don't know what it is but it's been happening regularly since the last PS3 updates. Oh well, even after I beat the crap out of Ulfich in Windhelm, the worst I got was a 3K bounty which I was happy to pay.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts