• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Introduction:
I know the story, we all kinda hate Lydia, and since she's our first follower she can either make or break our follower experience. But this thread is for the followers who we love, those faithful companions who are in it till the end.

Who's your favorite follower and Why?

Benor: I remeber as I first wondered into Morthal I wondered, "Who would live here? What can this town possibly offer?" It wasn't untill I saw a small crowd barking at the steward that I saw a man with brown braided hair and iron armor, one who would soon be my closest friend. Later that night he threw down some money calling for a fight, we traded blows and ended in spat. At first i didnt think much of him but after our drinks I saw he was a true fighter. When Jarl Ingrod Ravencrone commisioned me to investigate the housefire I knew I would need someone at my back incase things turned south. The first person I thought of was Benor, and when the Housecarl called to the local warriors of Morthal to vanquish the vampire threat, i wasn't surprised to see Benor there ready to jump into the fray. Together we destroyed Movarth and his followers, and now journey to Riften in hopes of falling in amongst the ranks of the Dawnguard. Wish us luck
-Sidonis The Sentinel

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
Name: Erik.

As I discreetly waltzed into Rorikstead, I find a strapping young man by the name of Erik. Seeing me, he gasps in admiration as I unroll one of my adventuring stories. Telling me that his father didn't want him to become an adventurer, Erik proclaimed his passion of adventures to me. He then complains that his father would never allow him to, and even if he did, he couldn't buy any armor. So, I go and have a 'Chat' with his father, explaining that unless he wants Erik to abandon him in his old age he should let him go out and do what he wants. It didn't work, so instead I paid for the armor myself. I'm still not sure why. I was just so moved by this young mans only wish to go adventuring and see the world, and share stories of exploration over a mug of beer with his friends. (which actually was my own wish when I was a kid) Anyhow, he got his armor and we were off! we went on many adventures together, slaying dragons, exploring crypts, scouring dwarven ruins, and more...
Eventually, I returned him to Rorikstead, safe to the hands of his father. I still go and visit him now and again...

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Well, I have used Lydia ( of course ), Vilkas, Aela, the housecarl from my Solitude house, the housecarl from my Riften house and Serana ( lately after the addition of Dawnguard ). Right now, after being with them, I decided not to have any follower anymore. Regardless of their loyalty and he admiration they may have for me, I think that based on my combat style and the way I do play my game, it is much better for me to stay alone. Some of them like Lydia and Serana, have attacked me for no reason too many times; they have blew my mission when they engage when I don’t want to yet and they are making my game slowly than ever when they disappear or stay too way behind.
I have started Skyrim too many times, probably 8 - 10 times and always used a follower because my combat style back then, was to be an open warrior/mage; now I started to play differently, using a lot of sneaking, bow and finally, Illusion Magic instead Destruction and I really don’t see the need to have a follower anymore. They will definitely got me in trouble more than the help they may give me. I am a STANDALONE KILLING MACHINE ... lol .... ;)

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
I agree
Well, I have used Lydia ( of course ), Vilkas, Aela, the housecarl from my Solitude house, the housecarl from my Riften house and Serana ( lately after the addition of Dawnguard ). Right now, after being with them, I decided not to have any follower anymore. Regardless of their loyalty and he admiration they may have for me, I think that based on my combat style and the way I do play my game, it is much better for me to stay alone. Some of them like Lydia and Serana, have attacked me for no reason too many times; they have blew my mission when they engage when I don’t want to yet and they are making my game slowly than ever when they disappear or stay too way behind.
I have started Skyrim too many times, probably 8 - 10 times and always used a follower because my combat style back then, was to be an open warrior/mage; now I started to play differently, using a lot of sneaking, bow and finally, Illusion Magic instead Destruction and I really don’t see the need to have a follower anymore. They will definitely got me in trouble more than the help they may give me. I am a STANDALONE KILLING MACHINE ... lol .... ;)

I agree. they always get in the way,and waiting around for them gets really annoying. Plus I'm a wizard, and I love using chain lightning. xD
you think 8-10 times is a lot? XD no offense intended. I've started new characters, at the very least, 90 times. we have had 60 files at a time, changing them all every other month or two... currently I'm actually using 10 characters. Which isn't a good thing; I'm the prime example of someone obsessed with skyrim and doesn't know what to do XD

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I agree

I agree. they always get in the way,and waiting around for them gets really annoying. Plus I'm a wizard, and I love using chain lightning. xD
you think 8-10 times is a lot? XD no offense intended. I've started new characters, at the very least, 90 times. we have had 60 files at a time, changing them all every other month or two... currently I'm actually using 10 characters. Which isn't a good thing; I'm the prime example of someone obsessed with skyrim and doesn't know what to do XD

So far I already finished Dawnguard and Dragonborn and I left ( on purpose ) to kill Alduin for the last. I am starting to feel bore because there is almost nothing to do and after I kill Alduin, practically everything is over, except for a few more places to discover. I’ve done all my Daedric and Dungeon quest so I am thinking to start a new character again and be alone from the very beginning and playing like assassin with illusion magic and have fun. I gave you an estimate when I said 8 - 10 times, but probably it is more than that. When you finish all your quests, this game leave you with a good and bad taste; you would like it to continue with more missions but there are none and the good is that you can always start it again from a different approach. It is a pity that Bethesda does not give us the opportunity to UNLOCK more missions as a bonus for finishing the previous one. I always said that would be the best way to go so it would be good for us to play Skyrim for ever and for them to make money for every single mission you do unlock after. I would do it that way if I was a game producer ... ;)

Saozig

Hippy
I came back to Skyrim and this is what I find: that slimey, scrawny kid Siddgeir, who I'd so often given a fat lip for his fat mouth whenever I would visit my cousin Valdr's family in Falkreath, is now a Jarl and my best friend since childhood, Roggvir, executed by the Imperials before my very eyes. Needless to day, my homecoming to Skyrim has left me questioning many things. I met this kid in Rorikstead, Erik, on my way up from Falkreath to Solitude. I helped him sort out a problem he was having with his pa, and then helped him raid a nearby bandit camp to raise a bit of gold to pay me back for the armor I helped his pa buy for him. We parted ways in Morthal when I reconnected with an old acquaintence there, Benor. But like some many other things in Skyrim, as I am discovering, Benor isn't the guy I remember. The Benor I knew who have never joined the Legion! So, well, eventually Benor headed home, and I got this curious Elven fellow in Riverwood to help me improve my hunting skills. Nice enough guy, but not someone I felt I could talk to about my unhappiness over how everything and everyone I knew in Skyrim has changed.

I hired the Elf to be my steward and left him to attend my new house in Falkreath while I headed back to Rorikstead to find this Erik kid again. I was just following my gut at that point. And sure enough, he was there, back at his pa's inn, seemingly just waiting for me to show up. After a few pints of Nord mead, we headed off the teach a lesson to a camp of Forsworn who had been menacing the hills outside of Rorikstead. I was so impressed with how Erik was all guts and vigor facing down those Forsworn. I really sensed a true kinsmen connection with the kid and it was the first bit of hope I had felt since returning to Skyrim. He came with me when I returned to Solitude and after a few late-night talks over spiced wine before that empty pedestal at the Temple of the Divines, he helped me finally decide what I needed to do. We are true Nord brothers now, fighting side by side for our land, for our people, for Talos, the way Nords should. And maybe once this war is done, we can find a couple of pretty Nord lasses to have a drink with. Hopefully by then my "High Rock Rash" will have cleared up for good....

~ Vroggi, the lusty Nord fisherman from Solitude

Jenassa, Jenassa, Jenassa. Where would I be without Jenassa? A broken, mangled corpse rotting on the tundra after being flung a hundred feet by a giant's club, that's where. And if not by a giant's club, then by a dragon, or a troll, or one of those snakey, icy, hissing things--what in Oblivion are those things anyways?! But Jenassa, o Jenassa! She is my sword and shield, because as anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm exceptionally inept in the art of basic self-defense. I am not a Nord. I am not a warrior. I hate melting snow in my boots. I hate that sweaty smell of armor that's been worn for more than a couple of days. I hate the ungraceful clanking of a sword sheathed on your hip. I'm a Breton. I practice the refined arts of alchemy and persuasion (and perhaps a little bit of light pickpockting as a, ahem, "hobby"). I have a certain standard of living I prefer--that is, civilized. But unfortuntely maintaining that standard of living here in Skyrim requires venturing beyond the city walls far more than I care to, and that's where Jenassa has come to my salvation. I could worship her for all the times she's rescued me from a surely ghastly death. Plus she could teach these Nords a thing or two about manners and social graces. I would marry her, except she is too smart and cynical of a woman for that. A good rogue knows who he can't fool and I can't fool her. (Athough by Dibella's sweet song, I had to give it a try, despite knowing my seductions would all be in vain!)

O Jenassa, my beautiful Dunmer angel of death! I praise thee!

~ Raphael Lezoux, Breton rogue and alchemist

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

As I discreetly waltzed into Rorikstead, I find a strapping young man by the name of Erik. Seeing me, he gasps in admiration as I unroll one of my adventuring stories. Telling me that his father didn't want him to become an adventurer, Erik proclaimed his passion of adventures to me. He then complains that his father would never allow him to, and even if he did, he couldn't buy any armor. So, I go and have a 'Chat' with his father, explaining that unless he wants Erik to abandon him in his old age he should let him go out and do what he wants. It didn't work, so instead I paid for the armor myself. I'm still not sure why. I was just so moved by this young mans only wish to go adventuring and see the world, and share stories of exploration over a mug of beer with his friends. (which actually was my own wish when I was a kid) Anyhow, he got his armor and we were off! we went on many adventures together, slaying dragons, exploring crypts, scouring dwarven ruins, and more...
Eventually, I returned him to Rorikstead, safe to the hands of his father. I still go and visit him now and again...

I also like Erik.....Erik the SLAYER, that is, as he now calls himself... but one thing I wish was that there was a dialogue option to GIFT Erik with some armor when you talk to his father. When I met the guy, I was carrying some loot from those bandits just down the road, and I was thinking that it would be great if I could just give him armor, a weapon, etc, to get him started.

Most people think I'm nuts, but after Jenassa, my favorite to fall in love with is actually Uthgerd. She has a nice house, really fills out that Steel Plate armor, keeps up in combat, and isn't all that tough to get in the first place. I kind of like big badass bitches anyway, and she can slug it out with the best of them. I know, the consensus is Mjoll is better because she's essential, but for your trouble, you have to go get Grimsever (No mean feat, seeing as she had to crawl her way out after she dropped it) and get rid of her ducky without her seeing the body, or she'll never do anything for you again. (Good mourning!) Then, she talks too much. I mean seriously, everyone's down on Lyds for the way she says "I am Sworn to Carry your Burdens", but nobody want to just scream at the lioness to just STFU? I would personally rate her third, after Cicero, and Lucien's Shade for making me want to rip the speakers out, and stuff them down her throat.

It can be done, but seems like an offal lot of trouble compared to a friendly fisty in the back corner of the Bannered Mare for a stalwart friend who'll have your back until you level past her. I usually start her off with the Skyforge Steel Greatsword Frakas dropped and an Imperial Officer's Helm (So I can pick her out in the melee) until i find her something better. Engame, she usually ends up in Yamarz's Orkish Armor, Rahgot, and Volendrung for teh stompeh. At level 30, I swear to the Gods she can take a Dremora Valkynaz single handedly in that getup. Not many can say that.

I also have a soft spot for Goldir, Eric "The Slayer", Belrand, and Eola, but of all the Followers, Uthgerd is the one i would most like to just sit around, and drink Mead with.

AS88

Staff member
The mists of the Reach had been treacherous, the craggy ground often proving difficult to walk on in our heavy boots of thick leathers and steel. Durak and I had been travelling for a few days now, on Isran's instructions to find more potential members for the Dawnguard. Durak's history as a chief had earned him some hard-to-find contacts, and Dushnikh Yal was no exception, tucked away in the western reaches of Skyrim. Isran had instructed Durak to take some company, one of the new members, and I suppose as an Orc it was only right for it to be me, despite my concerns they would look upon me as nothing more than a city Orc. Besides, I had my own reasons for visiting the strongholds, so I had to accompany him.

As we entered the fortified village we were eyed suspiciously until one of them stopped his training to meet with us. His name was Ghorbash, and we spoke at length about our people and the Legion, and then about our work against the vampires. We spent time in the longhouse speaking with Burguk, and discussed my intentions to find information about my mother and the will of Malacath. Eventually it was decided that Ghorbash would come with Durak and I, and become a Dawnguard. The journey home was strange; I had hoped to meet some real Orcs in Skyrim, but I had not expected to feel so isolated in their company. Nevertheless, we got back to Fort Dawnguard and Isran said that Ghorbash and I would work together, using information and rumours we had to track down and eliminate vampires whenever we could.

At first the forced companionship was unnatural, but we soon found that we had much in common, and could reconcile the differences between us by our desire to do good. Ghorbash taught me more than I expected about the blade and the way to use my armour, his advice was more gritty and practical than the fine style I learned back home. They were ways to kill quickly, and avoid death using every trick in the book.

Our mutual trust grew, and we became good friends. One fight in particular, though, was one to remember. We had been clearing an area of Eastmarch and eventually found the cave we were looking for. Ghorbash had charged into battle quickly, leaving me to protect his back and try to repel the fiends with cleansing magic. It was not long before he was suffering badly, and I had to take the lead. My axe was too much for them to handle after Ghorbash had softened them up, and they fell one after another. The fight was in our favour, and I had become sloppy, hacking and slashing wildly as I began to tire. Eventually, I missed a swing and stumbled into a group of three, and they surrounded me quickly. Their claws and their spells were digging into me, threatening to tear me apart, and I thought of home. Then though, my faith was restored as I saw Ghorbash return to his feet. I drew on my last portion of strength and beat myself out of the corner with my shield, before hacking wildly with my axe. They faltered at my rage, but their master remained as my energy quickly began to drain. As I began to stumble, the vampire leaped towards me and I was sure that it would be my death, feeling a scrape at my shoulder as I fell. I peeked through squinting eyes as I swung one last time, hopeful that at least Ghorbash would be able to tell my tale, but my eyes opened to see what had happened when I felt the edge of my axe cut through rubbery old flesh and bone.

Ghorbash had shot his final crossbow bolt over my shoulder, scraping at my armour and lodging itself right between it's eyes. As it had fell, my axe had rent the monster's head clean from it's body, and it laid there dead, a mixture of foul blood and ash. We carried each other back to Kynesgrove, where we received good care from a Dunmer there, and returned to Fort Dawnguard to tell our tale.

- Arok gro-Urzog, Legate of the Imperial Legion.

This more or less happened a while ago, while Ghorbash was my follower. He was stood a good 100ft behind me after dropping to a knee, and I was almost dead. I managed to get a waraxe killcam with the reverse-slice-head-chop move, just as Ghorbash had returned to his feet and shot an arrow perfectly square between the vampire's eyes.

Forgive my poetic licence :p

ps, I like Ghorbash..

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Overall, there's nobody I'd rather be out adventuring with than Onmund from the College of Winterhold. He's a very versatile follower. He has a killer shock spell that sends enemies flying through the air, but he'll use any staves you give him as well to shoot ice spikes, make zombies, etc. In addition to his magical repertoire he'll use a variety of weapons effectively. Two-handed weapons and bows in particular. I like his dialogue and he has a pleasant voice (once he's finished whining about his amulet, that is).

He'll wear just about anything you give him (even the Stormcloak bear hat...I LOLed when he put that one on), which means not only can you armor him appropriately for any given quest, but you can play dress-up with him to your heart's content...you know, if you're into that sort of thing. (Guilty):

Skyrim 027.jpg Skyrim 058.jpgSkyrim.jpg

The only real downside to having Onmund along is you don't level up as quickly...sometimes he kills everyone before you get a chance to. (The higher the difficulty setting, though, the less of a problem that seems to be.)

I also like having Vorstag as a follower. He's always got your back, doesn't get in the way very often, and the comments he makes while you're traversing Skyrim (particularly in caves and ruins) are fun to listen to. Not bad looking, either ;) Plus that little drunk dance he does is fun to watch. Just a likeable guy.

I just gained Derkeethus as a follower, and so far he's been pretty awesome all around...interesting dialogue, mean archery skills, and he hisses at enemies :p Gotta love Argonians.

Overall, there's nobody I'd rather be out adventuring with than Onmund from the College of Winterhold. He's a very versatile follower. He has a killer shock spell that sends enemies flying through the air, but he'll use any staves you give him as well to shoot ice spikes, make zombies, etc. In addition to his magical repertoire he'll use a variety of weapons effectively. Two-handed weapons and bows in particular. I like his dialogue and he has a pleasant voice (once he's finished whining about his amulet, that is).

He'll wear just about anything you give him (even the Stormcloak bear hat...I LOLed when he put that one on), which means not only can you armor him appropriately for any given quest, but you can play dress-up with him to your heart's content...you know, if you're into that sort of thing. (Guilty):

View attachment 4954 View attachment 4953View attachment 4955

The only real downside to having Onmund along is you don't level up as quickly...sometimes he kills everyone before you get a chance to. (The higher the difficulty setting, though, the less of a problem that seems to be.)

I also like having Vorstag as a follower. He's always got your back, doesn't get in the way very often, and the comments he makes while you're traversing Skyrim (particularly in caves and ruins) are fun to listen to. Not bad looking, either ;) Plus that little drunk dance he does is fun to watch. Just a likeable guy.

I just gained Derkeethus as a follower, and so far he's been pretty awesome all around...interesting dialogue, mean archery skills, and he hisses at enemies :p Gotta love Argonians.
I actually go with Brelyas instead of Onmond, for the same reason you neglected to mention: Elemental Resistance, I use Fire more than Frost in Skyrim (The other way around on Morrowind/Solestheim) but regardless, if you tend to spam Ice Storm, Onmond is less likely to die as Brely is to Flaming Familiar. (The Slow effect actually helps you with his XP stealing.) As I tend to combo those together, it's a tossup, but I like Brely's personality better, and her Flame Atronach comes in handy, especially when I'm playing an Atromancer with Twin Souls. Ever rolled into battle with all 3 Atronachs out? Absolutely devastating when you're getting Foreswarmed. OTOH, Nord Followers ain't exactly rare around here, for some reason. I usually go with Belrand over Onmond, because he does Arms and Armor as well as magic.

Thanks for reminding me, BTW. Brely is easilly in my top 5 along with Uthgerd, Eola, Jenassa, and I'll round it out with Faendal. Speaking of whom, there's something to be said for having a Bosmer Archer tag along. Nice layed back personality on him, and his default outfit is clothes, so he has more room for loot, especially if you tend to dismiss him to haul back a load. (There's a glitch that duplicates default Gear every time you do this, but with Faendal, among others including Onmond, the weight of Clothes/Robes is minimal.) Of course, his status as an Archery trainer, and availability are just gravy.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Kharjo is no mere follower he is my brother even if I am Nord and he is Khajiit, I once done him a favor of getting his moon amulet for him, he was so suprised he left the caravan he was guarding and came with me on my adventures, at first I never paid him then after a while I gave him more and more money now we split gold 50/50 as is only fair, he was at my wedding, he helped me to choose what child I should adopt, he is known as uncle in my household, years past we got old of clearing out crypts and caves and we got old in age, I built him a house in morthal hold so he could have fresh fish, and a large warm fire.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
From the Perspective of Sidonis the Sentinel, First Sergeant of the Dawnguard.

Faendal: Ulfbearth was heart broken. His beloved Warmaiden, Adrienne, struck down in the middle of the street by a Vampire attack...the bastards. We threw back a couple of drinks together after passing her on to the next world. It was hard to see such a big man cry. Later that night I critiqued my performance. What could I have done that could have saved her? Our silver lined weapons split vampire flesh with a satisfying efficiency, but it wasn't good enough. Our crossbows could lay down serious fire while also keeping a safe distance from vampire magic. I was no archer that's for sure.

I walked to Riverwood to speak with Hod about my ordeal and a place to stay for a while. As I approached the mill i noticed a Bosmer stringing a bow. He was a remarkable shot, and quite fast for how accurate he was. I gave him a holler, "Boy! Now use this." As i tossed him the crossbow. "What it is this, sir?" He replied.
"A weapon, now shoot the damn thing!" I tried to sound like Isran did when he trained the recruits to no affect. His shot was flawless, even for someone who had just picked up a crossbow. He was a prime candidate, I had to have him. I asked around town and soon I found a Nord boy who gladdly gave me an earful about Faendal, and soon a letter. "Trickery, boy? You think this will work?" I thought. If there's one thing I've learned about Ladies it's always be truthful. I decided to tell the girl about Sven's lie and that Faendal was the right man for her, for one lying is never the answer and second, I am no one's goddammed delivery boy. Faendal came to me later that night light at as a torchbug, "How can I ever repay you, Sidonis?" Ah, putty in my hands now. I took my pack from under the inn table and layed out the Dawnguard armour across the table with the cross bow folded neatly on top, "Get dressed"

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Kharjo is no mere follower he is my brother even if I am Nord and he is Khajiit, I once done him a favor of getting his moon amulet for him, he was so suprised he left the caravan he was guarding and came with me on my adventures, at first I never paid him then after a while I gave him more and more money now we split gold 50/50 as is only fair, he was at my wedding, he helped me to choose what child I should adopt, he is known as uncle in my household, years past we got old of clearing out crypts and caves and we got old in age, I built him a house in morthal hold so he could have fresh fish, and a large warm fire.

I only rated this post "agree" because there was no award called "fluffing beautiful"

AS88

Staff member
Yeah I love Kharjo, too. He's kinda funny but such a badass at the same time

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

I loved Erik. He was really cool. He's the only follower I ever had that I enjoyed being with. I even felt guilty when I got him killed (well, okay, he got himself killed) and I never feel guilty when somebody dies.

I miss ya dude. I wanted to compensate your dad, but, understandably, gold could not make up for losing you.

You are missed my red-headed friend. I am sorry your young life ended far too soon.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
I loved Erik. He was really cool. He's the only follower I ever had that I enjoyed being with. I even felt guilty when I got him killed (well, okay, he got himself killed) and I never feel guilty when somebody dies.

I miss ya dude. I wanted to compensate your dad, but, understandably, gold could not make up for losing you.

You are missed my red-headed friend. I am sorry your young life ended far too soon.

Ive never used, or for a matter of fact seen, Erik the Slayer. May'be ill give him a shot, eh?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ive never used, or for a matter of fact seen, Erik the Slayer. May'be ill give him a shot, eh?
Yup. Rorikstad. Great kid and a really good fighter. Just be careful with him in the first few adventures. While he holds his own (as long as he's well equipped that is) and is a loyal follower, I took him in to the wrong Bandit Fort (10 or 12 bandits together, many huge with large hammers). Part of my guilt is that I think I may have actually killed him myself as I hacked my way through the bandits. Not only is he a nice person, but he isn't cloying in his adoration of you as the player. As a matter of fact, if you're a lady character, I would consider marrying him. He's young enough to be trainable and pliable enough that he'd probably put up with almost any bs.

Yup. Rorikstad. Great kid and a really good fighter. Just be careful with him in the first few adventures. While he holds his own (as long as he's well equipped that is) and is a loyal follower, I took him in to the wrong Bandit Fort (10 or 12 bandits together, many huge with large hammers). Part of my guilt is that I think I may have actually killed him myself as I hacked my way through the bandits. Not only is he a nice person, but he isn't cloying in his adoration of you as the player. As a matter of fact, if you're a lady character, I would consider marrying him. He's young enough to be trainable and pliable enough that he'd probably put up with almost any bs.
The great thing about Eric is he's pretty much the only one with the 2H/LA combination, so he can hit like a log truck, yet still do a little Sneaking. It's not his Fortissimo (Pardon the Pun) but he's less likely to get you outright busted than Uthgerd, who pretty much just won't wear any but the finest Light Armor because of her starting outfit, and skills. So, he's great for a low-level Thief/Assassin's Bodyguard when you need more Muscle than Jenassa, or one of the other Archers. Especially good for Rangers, because he'll play Dremora Lord so you can hang back, and cover him with arrows. Just order him forward while you set up a good position, and even if that's your only Weapon Skill, you should be fine up to, and including large Forts. In CQB, he can even hold Bottlenecks ahead of you to keep you from getting surrounded until he takes a knee.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
From the Perspective of Sidonis the Sentinel, First Sergeant of the Dawnguard.

Sceolang and Bran: I love dogs, no joke. So I loved having Vigilance accompany me on my journeys, untill a plopshead hagraeven blew him to pieces out in the Reach, I was heartbroken. So having dogs was always difficult becuase i didnt want them to die. So when Israan told me to join Durak on the night shift, I knew Durak would eventually go his own way, and I would be left alone in the bush. Before sunset I grabbed my axe and decided to give the dogs some excercise, really it was just an excuse to blame the nightly noises on to ease my paranoia. But when a vampire scouting party jumped us by the fishing racks, I learned the true value of a good dog. I heaved my axe from the vampire torso already swinging for the one behind me, when i realized there was no second vampire, she had been mauled by Bran who was just 20 paces behind me. "Good boy, Bran!" to which he replied a few happy barks. The Big Dog finally got back his big dogs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts