Molag bal and vivec question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

Ok, ill be blunt here, i used to like molag bal cause he was a big evil lizard man who hated everyone and had also the coolest daedra the daedroth however as of recently i read lore on him and claims he and vivec had "Children" which has weirded me out to the point i will have nothing to do with vampires, or anything Associated with molag, now mind you i understand gods dont have gender but like hircine he takes a male form 100% of the time and therefore i consider him as such. so its understandable to be weirded out however i did more digging today and found out the vivec story could be false as it was stated "daedra are incapable of producing life" can someone clarify this up with me? cause if molag isnt as nasty as i thought, id like to go back to liking him((he does have a bad ass mace id like to use)) Also please keep criticism light, no "YOUR A HOMOPHOBE" i dont agree with it ill leave it at that. so any answers to my question would be much appreciated, thank you.

jaradin

well, my logic may be a little flawed here, but, if they had "children," as you put it, then they would be different genders. so you are free to start liking it again. but, if they are really genderless, then I would have to say you are in the clear to start liking it again, as nothing homoerotic is going on.

on a side note, doesnt it strike you as a little odd that you like a big evil lizard man that hates everything and everyone, and thats alright. but he may have had one possibly gay relationship, and thats what makes you dislike him? rape, kill, pillage and burn. just dont do it with another guy... but to each their own I guess.

I need to find the rule 34 on this.

Verac

well, my logic may be a little flawed here, but, if they had "children," as you put it, then they would be different genders. so you are free to start liking it again. but, if they are really genderless, then I would have to say you are in the clear to start liking it again, as nothing homoerotic is going on.

on a side note, doesnt it strike you as a little odd that you like a big evil lizard man that hates everything and everyone, and thats alright. but he may have had one possibly gay relationship, and thats what makes you dislike him? rape, kill, pillage and burn. just dont do it with another guy... but to each their own I guess.
I i figured hed go into a female form but thats still just as bad as he is male 99% of the time, but my point is the sitation may have never happened as it says daedra cannot make life, in anyform or way. also i dont want to get into that subject. but i will say the rape and stuff is a turn off, i just like the fact hes evil, harvests souls and has a big spiky mace as a weapon, and vampires are his creations.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Hmmmm an interesting find. You are correct (at least to my understanding) that daedra are incapable of producing life. Perhaps this is afb exception because vivec himself is a god. I find it more likely however that it's a falsehood, or at least inaccurate. There are many literary fictions in TES and some of them are formatted to appear as fact. I'm curious what the original citation of this information is. this could be either a misunderstanding of the source material or the original could be fiction. Then again it could be true but it's unlike Bethesda to break it's own canon.

Verac

Hmmmm an interesting find. You are correct (at least to my understanding) that daedra are incapable of producing life. Perhaps this is afb exception because vivec himself is a god. I find it more likely however that it's a falsehood, or at least inaccurate. There are many literary fictions in TES and some of them are formatted to appear as fact. I'm curious what the original citation of this information is. this could be either a misunderstanding of the source material or the original could be fiction. Then again it could be true but it's unlike Bethesda to break it's own canon.
So forever a mystery huh? oh well i doubt id like molag even if it wasnt true. oh well thank you for doing the research, much apercaited

Ok, ill be blunt here, i used to like molag bal cause he was a big evil lizard man who hated everyone and had also the coolest daedra the daedroth however as of recently i read lore on him and claims he and vivec had "Children" which has weirded me out to the point i will have nothing to do with vampires, or anything Associated with molag, now mind you i understand gods dont have gender but like hircine he takes a male form 100% of the time and therefore i consider him as such. so its understandable to be weirded out however i did more digging today and found out the vivec story could be false as it was stated "daedra are incapable of producing life" can someone clarify this up with me? cause if molag isnt as nasty as i thought, id like to go back to liking him((he does have a bad ass mace id like to use)) Also please keep criticism light, no "YOUR A HOMOPHOBE" i dont agree with it ill leave it at that. so any answers to my question would be much appreciated, thank you.

Hopefully after nine years OP has realised that ppl who go off a whole character on the chance they had relations with a possible trans female or hermaphrodite character is toxic and has every right to be attacked for. Anyways, Molag Bal is the king of rape and a self proclaimed sadist, enjoying any kind of pain and despair he can bring. I highly doubt the king of rape and sadism cared so much about gender, considering there's references to him also raping a male.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts