• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I like the way Drovas becomes untouchable since moving into a giant mushroom with a bunch of wizards, so Mogrul passes his debt onto the person who has become a trusted friend of the Councillor and Captain of the guard and saved Raven rock from countless perils, has friends among the mages college and is a thane in many holds in Skyrim with housecarls at his disposal, and is waging a one man war against dragons and being stalked by Daedric lords at every turn. Yeah, lets chase him down for a measly 500 gold instead! :rolleyes:

So, how did you deal with Mogrul?

AS88

Staff member
Mogrul threatened Thomir while he was in the tavern in Raven Rock. Thomir swung a fist at him, but was a little tipsy. Mogrul and his lapdog pulled out their weapons, so Thomir unsheathed his Stalhrim Greatsword. Predictable decapitation ensued :p

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I just kill the people he sends after me and drag their body to the middle of Raven Rock with the note sitting on top one of the corpses. I enjoy leaving headless corpses of his lackeys as a warning to the rest of them.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I pickpocketed his tavern clothes and boots and sold them every time until their respawning profit was 500, then I gave him the money, but that doesn't mean I stopped pickpocketing his possessions. I still liked the infinite source of Chitin Armor...

ShadowHunter

Decapitated him with me dual Dragonbone War Axes. He really thinks he can get the strongest warrior and savior of Skyrim and Solstheim to pay him...

He is an ass anyway, all he does all day is going around the town threatening people

sticky runes

Decapitated him with me dual Dragonbone War Axes. He really thinks he can get the strongest warrior and savior of Skyrim and Solstheim to pay him...

He is an ass anyway, all he does all day is going around the town threatening people

As soon as I overheard him threatening to hurt the nice alchemist, I thought "what a c#nt, he's gotta die very painfully."

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I antagonize him enough to get his lackey to attack. Kill them both. Loot their bodies. Pay my fine and move on with my life. (Once Annika shot him in the head with a dragonbone bow I gave her by accident and they blamed me, sheesh...)

ShadowHunter

As soon as I overheard him threatening to hurt the nice alchemist, I thought "what a c#nt, he's gotta die very painfully."
What made me really want to kill him was when he threatened that guys wife, he said something like "you better pay me if you want that beautiful wife of yours to stay that way"

JClarke1953

Y'all must be on a PC? I've yet to be able to antagonize him to attack, and have tried sneaking from behind to slit his throat.

Thing is, he doesn't get antagonized, and he doesn't die. At least on XBox.

Adam Warlock

Y'all must be on a PC? I've yet to be able to antagonize him to attack, and have tried sneaking from behind to slit his throat.

Thing is, he doesn't get antagonized, and he doesn't die. At least on XBox.
Xbox player here.
I had to pay him off to complete his little mini-quest to remove his essential tag.
He`s one of my Dead Thralls now and surprisingly better than my weak variant of his bodyguard , Slitter

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I have xbox and I killed him and didn't pay him, so I don't think he has an essential tag, or at least he didn't for me.
First, I shot him with an arrow from a hiding place. Then, he came to find the source of the shot. I reveal myself. He attacks, and I kill him incurring no bounty.

JClarke1953

I wish there was a "surprised" tag or rating to put on for y'all! I'd not considered killing Mogrul after paying the debt off! I didn't think he could, even after paying him, lol! I still want to "ash" him and his cohort as well.

Guess Serana & I have a "friend" to visit!

ShadowHunter

In my current playthrough I am not going to kill him, he will spend more money sending collectors after me than he will get from me. After I kill the collectors I will leave a copy of "Book of the Dragonborn" as a message so he knows who he is messing with and that he will never get me to pay him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
another time I went and hid down the hallway in the tavern and one-shotted him through the head. No-one seemed to care. So I wandered back up the stairs....to find Annekke standing over the body of his lacky.. haha. not bad Annekke.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts