Xbox One Mod Load Order

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J4rhe4d23

Hello all. Brand new to the site cause I dont know what else to do.
I've never been able to complete a single playthrough with mods. I've tried multiple times and failed, gave up on Skyrim Enhanced Edition, took breaks, and that brings me to coming here. I dont have that many mods on my xbox, barely a full gigabytes' worth. And I thought that I've done enough research into how to optimize my load order not to cause any problems. But my most recent playthrough I made it about 30 hours, level 20! And thought I got it right.. nope! Hard crashed to the home screen! If someone is willing to explain to me the proper order I should have my mods loaded, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
My mod list is as follows:
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
Unread Books Glow SSE
[XB1] Rich Merchants of Skyrim
The Ordinary Women UNP
[XB1] Truly Absorb Dragon Souls
Double Beds Are For Two People
A Quality World Map
Cloaks & Capes
Jiub's Opus & Arvak's Skull Quest Markers
Talkative Dragons By Voeille
Diverse Dragons Collection XB1
Divine Interiors: Shadows and Light
Divine Cities-Premier City Overhaul
BIG: More Kills Moves and Decapitations
[XB1] Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul

That's it. Again if someone could please help I'll praise that person's name till I die! Lol this is a last ditch effort for me, if this doesnt work I guess I'll just have to give up on ever playing Skyrim with mods again, which is the only reason I bought the Special edition in the first place. Really dont want to come to the conclusion that I bought a game a second time for nothing.
Thank you all in advance!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts