1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One Mod help!!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by LiLop, Jun 11, 2020.

1. LiLop

LiLop New Member

Hey guys,

I have been trying to figure this out and am at a loss. I dont really know an overhaul unless its specified in the description and have no clue what would be using more scripts and hinder performance... so all help is needed.

The issue I have is with the setup I have in the vid the game crashes a lot especially in cities. These mods are on the xbox one.

Thanks for all the help

Attached Files:

2. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Most likely you have mods that are the same and it's causing them to crash, least that's what happens on PC I can only guess the same is with Xbox and Ps

edit: it could also be a load order as well, I don't know anything about Xbox or the mods for skyrim

3. LiLop

LiLop New Member

I figrued as much however I am needing help figuring which ones are writing over the same files or I should remove... its mostly in the cities with the issues and cant seem to find the mod that would cause most changes in the cities except the thane of skyrim and helmets which i have tried removing

4. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Sorry I edited my answer, umm could it be a loading order?

5. LiLop

LiLop New Member

Im sure it has to be as well.. but im not sure how best to place them in the correct order.. and tried searching online but lots of info i found is confusing and have tried a lot of orders... the pics i have is the last lo i did so was trying to get someone that has better knowledge in LO to help :)

6. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Sorry I couldn't of been more of help

7. LiLop

LiLop New Member

Np... thnx for the replies

8. LiLop

LiLop New Member

Do you think maybe I just need a faster processor or like the xbox x or the new one that can handle the amt of mods I have?

9. LiLop

LiLop New Member

anyone?

10. Jonne

Jonne New Member

I have tried them all; Drop Box, Reddit, Verdict of Odin, Tarshana's, Leon Shor's, Creation Kit, and Bethesda's load orders.
    I have, and have not, used the mod author's recommendations.
    The only real difference I have seen between any of these is the amount by which they slow down the frame rate, and the prevalence of dark shapes moving in the daytime shadows.
    Assuming your crashes are not being caused by overheating, or too many texture mods, you might benefit from using my Descending File Size Load Order.
    It is easy. SIMPLY PUT THE LARGEST FILE AT THE TOP, THE SECOND LARGEST FILE NEXT, THEN THE THIRD LARGEST, ETC. The smallest file will go last, the only exception being that Paper Map must always go last.
    So all your MB size files will be first, then your KBs, then the Bs at the bottom.
    I have no way if knowing how this will work for you, but it gives me the smoothest frame rate and the liveliest NPCs ever.
    It is worth a try?