• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
My first time here, heh.
I'm searching for a MMORPG that is FreeToPlay and NOT Pay2Win.
I did some research and interesting ones I found were either one of these 2 or both (Black Desert, TESO, WOW,...).
So, if anyone knows something good, please post it :-)

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
I found a text-based, click-navigate game recently. Not too many people play it, because it hasn't gotten any media bumps, but those who do are usually knowledgeable and helpful. It's called freewar, if I remember right. I think there was an option that allowed you to buy things, but if there was, I forgot about it - which is a major bonus.

The explanations for how to play are kinda sub-par, but it's still really easy to figure out, and easy to play - though the game itself isn't easy. You can't be ambushed by animals, from what I played, only humans. And you're unlikely to run into anyone that isn't an ally (it's based on race, and from what I could tell, you can't attack someone of your race).

Here's a link: http://www.freewar.com/

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I found a text-based, click-navigate game recently. Not too many people play it, because it hasn't gotten any media bumps, but those who do are usually knowledgeable and helpful. It's called freewar, if I remember right. I think there was an option that allowed you to buy things, but if there was, I forgot about it - which is a major bonus.

The explanations for how to play are kinda sub-par, but it's still really easy to figure out, and easy to play - though the game itself isn't easy. You can't be ambushed by animals, from what I played, only humans. And you're unlikely to run into anyone that isn't an ally (it's based on race, and from what I could tell, you can't attack someone of your race).

Here's a link: http://www.freewar.com/
Thank you, I'll see to it! Altough im not sure if it will hold me. Just heard of some awesome upcoming mmo's like Gloria Victis and Crowfall, hoping they wont be p2w

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts