Xbox 360 Missing a Vampire or Vampire Missing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arlo Tarbox

So, I'm off to rescue my friend from the fiendish Master Vamp. Head for Orotheim, pick my favorite whipping stick and head in, take care of all the bad peeps, find my friend and send her on the way, check the rest of the cave for Vampy, no where to be found. Turn on the markers an according to it, I should be standing right on top of it. There's no upstairs or downstairs. Did a reload and got the same results. Can you move on from this?!? It's ok because the last bad vamp I had to take out, as soon as I stepped in the door, I got the message that vampy is dead and to report back. hadn't even pulled my bow out yet. Is that glitch that everybody is talking about?!?

I like the part where your up against a dragon, two vampire thrulls. devil dog and saber cat and the controller decides it's time to shut down because of low battery. There were words being said that were not "G" rated while changing controllers. Life in fast lane.

Arlo Tarbox

So, I'm off to rescue my friend from the fiendish Master Vamp. Head for Orotheim, pick my favorite whipping stick and head in, take care of all the bad peeps, find my friend and send her on the way, check the rest of the cave for Vampy, no where to be found. Turn on the markers an according to it, I should be standing right on top of it. There's no upstairs or downstairs. Did a reload and got the same results. Can you move on from this?!? It's ok because the last bad vamp I had to take out, as soon as I stepped in the door, I got the message that vampy is dead and to report back. hadn't even pulled my bow out yet. Is that glitch that everybody is talking about?!?

I like the part where your up against a dragon, two vampire thrulls. devil dog and saber cat and the controller decides it's time to shut down because of low battery. There were words being said that were not "G" rated while changing controllers. Life in fast lane.
Well, now I could use some direction. Shot back to Fort Dawnguard and talked to everybody....I'm stuck till I figure out how to kill a Vampire that's not there...anybody have an idea???

Well I sure would like to be able to give some help , but sounds like ya got a glitch there . :oops: Oh and Welcome to the Forum Mate .:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts