Miscellaneous quest help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
So I did a quest and need to turn in the bounty. but when I talk to him the quest stays in my log and that is annoying. Any way to stop that?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Was it for the jarl of Dawnstar? I did that one too, the one where you have to kill a giant, and the same thing happened to me. I tried loading and getting the bounty several times and it still didn't work.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I just looked it up on the elder scrolls wiki. It says that on the 360 and PC versions you may not get the reward for a radiant bounty quest from him. It also says the quest may not clear up in your journal after completion for the PC and PS3, but I play on the 360 and it didn't clear up for me either. lame.

Skald the Elder - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Yeah except mine is a dragon. I'm just not turning it in.
Are you saying that there's no dialogue option for him to turn in the quest?
I just looked it up on the elder scrolls wiki. It says that on the 360 and PC versions you may not get the reward for a radiant bounty quest from him. It also says the quest may not clear up in your journal after completion for the PC and PS3, but I play on the 360 and it didn't clear up for me either. lame.
That bug is due to some genius making the quest clearing stage for the quest stage 101 even though the last step of the quest, turning over the bounty, is stage 100. Since there's no actual step that takes you past stage 100, the quest never clears the journal. It makes sense that it's the same problem accross three platforms. Is that what's happening to you or is it that you can't even get a dialogue to turn in the bounty?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
That bug is due to some genius making the quest clearing stage for the quest stage 101 even though the last step of the quest, turning over the bounty, is stage 100. Since there's no actual step that takes you past stage 100, the quest never clears the journal. It makes sense that it's the same problem accross three platforms. Is that what's happening to you or is it that you can't even get a dialogue to turn in the bounty?

I got the dialogue, it just that my quest never cleared. I suppose having a radiant quest that never clears isn't so bad, but..... it's still lame. lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts