• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RyuLevone

So I was looking through all the masks I owned the other day so I could collect the other ones. I noticed I didn't have Miraak's Mask. I'm assuming I forgot to loot his body for whatever reason. I went back into the book he was in, but his body wasn't there. That doesn't surprise me to be honest.

Anyway, is there a way I can get his mask or am I SOL?

Sean

lost somewhere
So I was looking through all the masks I owned the other day so I could collect the other ones. I noticed I didn't have Miraak's Mask. I'm assuming I forgot to loot his body for whatever reason. I went back into the book he was in, but his body wasn't there. That doesn't surprise me to be honest.

Anyway, is there a way I can get his mask or am I SOL?

Mod, but other than that, no.

You could always load to a save before fighting Miraak, or even just start the game over, but you would probably lose a lot of time.

RyuLevone

I had a feeling I was SOL. It's honestly not that big of a deal. I was just collecting all the masks. Not like I'd actually use the thing. I can't use mods because I'm not playing on PC and I've already played about 30 hours after that part. Honestly not worth it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts