• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

maby that was on purpose, i mean can bethesda really be bothered what miraak looks like?

zane

I think they just used some of the basic preset features without giving it much thought. I could be wrong though.

Also if anyone is saying he was too easy, I recommend using SkyRe if you're a PC player when you fight him.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
The first one looks like Miraak is posing for a photo haha.

"So this is going on the cover of Dragonborn monthly? Sweet... Probably should have washed my face. I could have killed Alduin y'know, but saving he world is too mainstream"

I laughed so hard at this!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
He looks like a Good Guy Greg

Patches

I saw him without his mask in the wiki... and here, I still laughed my tail off. Yeash, I pity him. and Patches has a slightly different problem. All of her outfits has some sort of mask or hood..
Simply because her creator has an awesome fetish.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Maybe thats why he wears the mask, to look menacingly.
Miraak is like Darth Vader, underneath he is ugly and a wreck but the mask in a way is his face, as ti is the face that you know when you think of Miraak, because in a way he isn't Miraak without it

Patches

Well put, tx12001.
Well put, but slightly comfusing :3

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
2013-08-13_00006.jpg check out these 2, one Is a god the other has Corprus, what would happen if they each had a turn against Miraak, what do you think would happen? (Sheogorath Wondering... Where was this Guy during the Oblivion Crisis, he suddenly shows up now?)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts