• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

If this doesn't interest you, feel free to ignore. And I hope this wasn't already done elsewhere... But I know that when I first got Dragonborn on Xbox, I was really, really curious about what Miraak looked like under that mask. I don't think I was alone in that curiosity, especially since, well, you don't get a chance to see what he looked like even after you loot his body. So I was irritated.

However, since the PC version was released, I took the opportunity to cue up the console commands and unmask him myself. The screenshots below are the result.

Don't know about you guys, but to me he doesn't look as...menacing as I was expecting. :eek:

standalone

standalone

Ritterkreuz

Typical, he's balding middle aged white guy. So really, all the problems he causes in the world are nothing more than a mid-life crisis.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

LMFAO! Thanks for making my day.

no1

hey was just a guy whit a big mouth hey was way to aesy for a boss
found a wierdt skul put it on a ice throne and u get the real big badass boss of solstheim am a lv 50 conjour doubel troubel dremora on him T _ T failt so hardt

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Kind of reminds me of a medieval Jason Statham.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I'm a bit disappointed actually. Maybe he's so grumpy because he has a receding hair line.

Uh nope :) It has nothing to do with his hair at all :) Miraak is so grumpy he's tired of getting tentacle raped by Hermaeus Mora in Apocrypha.

Apocrypha is one big giant size hentai prison. You're gonna eventually get tentacle raped, and you don't even have to bend over for the soap to get boinked.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
So the reason he attempts to kill the Dragonborn is because he's jealous of his/her looks? That makes a lot more sense now that I think about it.

stagnant94

frankly i can see why he wears a mask.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts