Spoiler Miraak sword + finish move = Awesome!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I manage to get a screenshot of what his sword (when it stretches out) looks like when its in the process of decapitating the enemy :D

It's fluffing awesome I must say :D

TESV2013-02-1506-25-08-63.png

TESV2013-02-1506-24-16-12.png

MrDSL

I did not know it had a custom move for decapitation! Thats awesome

Im totally getting that sword off my weapons rack and using..thanks

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I don't know for sure if it does have a custom move for decapitation. It looks very much the same as with the regular looking sword... just that with this one it stretches out even without doing a finish move. Perhaps it stretched out while it was doing a finish move. For me it's difficult to see.

Definitely very cool. I usually go Critical Charge instead of Savage Strike, but I might perk it next just for teh epikness.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I forgot how much fun it was to decapitate people >.<!!! damn ranger!!

Ok so I dont think I got that sword >.< I killed miraak well kinda did anyways he died in this pool thing and there was no body to search? What did I do? I know ive messed up somewhere lol

jarif

I forgot how much fun it was to decapitate people >.<!!! damn ranger!!

Ok so I dont think I got that sword >.< I killed miraak well kinda did anyways he died in this pool thing and there was no body to search? What did I do? I know ive messed up somewhere lol
try reloading the save? just find a skeleton

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
hes just a skele? mebe thats why I missed it >.< Im way to far gone to reload save lol but if i can get back to the perk adjuster place I can probably look around right? I think =S

Verac

I did not know it had a custom move for decapitation! Thats awesome

Im totally getting that sword off my weapons rack and using..thanks
not custom, careful observation shows the blade touching the throat not the tentacle though, still looks like it, and thats awesome enough for me.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

CaptMorgan72

Love Miraak's sword. I created a Kratos character and dual wielded two Miraak swords as the blades of chaos. The stretching tentacles simulated the chains beautifully. To get two Miraak swords, I was using Roostercogburno's modded save on the Xbox.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts