• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jaredb

When killed the dragons would always enter their scripted path to Miraak absorbing their soul(s). At least that's how it happened for me (xbox). I had a similar glitch where Miraak would stay etherial forever, I think it happens if you damage him too quickly. I was able to resolve it by killing the dragons and letting Miraak absorb their souls, healing him and releasing him from become etherial.

nothing works for me.........NOTHING.

I ALWAYS ABSORB THE SOULS.

I'm an xbox player who used to love Bethesda & now i despise them.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
The first time I tried to kill him, as soon as I draw my first strike, his life went down to almost half and he ran to the center of the pool and used his Become Ethereal shout and stayed like that almost 20 minutes till I decided to reload and find out if it was a glitch and how other players were resolving the issue. Finally, after some reviews, I enchanted some gloves with the Unarmed Effect and I was able to kill him by practically boxing with him.
What a pity, that you have to kill another dragonborn so powerful like me, with my fist !

Torok

I read about the glitch with Miraak, but never experienced it. I have been denied dragon riding... The one thing I was looking forward to other than facing another Dragonborn and I was denied it because God knows what! A mod I had ages ago that I can't seem to erase or something!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts