• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IrishRanger

It's been awhile since I was there. I remember Iron and Corrundun. I believe there was also 1 Moonstone and I'm not sure if there was a Silver. It was a fun little bandit lair. Got the job from the bartender in Solitude.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
With the system update, our beloved smithing iron daggers technique has been severly nerfed. not that i argue, it was kinda cheap, but it made smithing way easier. But now smithing leveling is based on the value of the item. I found that going to Kolskeggr mine, while providing a very entertaining battle with the forsworn, you can mine plenty of gold ore and also silver at karthwastern. along with gems and jewels we can make jewelry worth up to 1200 gold and about one whole smithing level if you are below level 50.

IrishRanger

I just did the quest Boetith's Calling. It sends you to Knifepoint Ridge to get some bad guys. I came out of there with the Iron you mentioned plus 51 pieces of Corundum Ore. Do some new areas open up if you're doing a quest? I didn't go through any doors or anything to reach that area.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's been awhile, so I think I will give this a Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Just edited Blackreach as I have found 6 veins of Ebony Ore there instead of 2 veins as I had stated previously.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've just added Redbelly Mine to the list.

Shneeb108

Climb up the west stairs of the South Shriekwind Bastion, then slide down the water fall and run into a gold ore. And another easy one right outside of Falkreath SW exit, turn right after the fence and up the hill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts