Microsoft, Taking over the Gaming/PC world! EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Thanks for reading, i thought it needed a touch up and been thinking about it for the past 3 months, plus where did you read valve is releasing a console? Besides the link i posted i wanted to read more about it, i would love to have a console from valve thats running steam so i can play all my pc games on a console :D
Quite a bit of talk over the new Valve console, there statements by Valve saying they wanted to broaden their horizons (or something like that, I'll edit this and put the article link in there later, but I'm tired so :p) and following that statement Valve was hiring hardware developers(AKA the guys who build consoles and PC's). Also the Kotaku interview with Gabe Newell stating that Valve wanted a "living-room friendly PC package". There's also numerous interview and articles about the subject, just do a quick google search for "Valve Console" or "Steam Box" which is the rumored name of the machine.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
Quite a bit of talk over the new Valve console, there statements by Valve saying they wanted to broaden their horizons (or something like that, I'll edit this and put the article link in there later, but I'm tired so :p) and following that statement Valve was hiring hardware developers(AKA the guys who build consoles and PC's). Also the Kotaku interview with Gabe Newell stating that Valve wanted a "living-room friendly PC package". There's also numerous interview and articles about the subject, just do a quick google search for "Valve Console" or "Steam Box" which is the rumored name of the machine.
you were tired so you couldn't put in a link? im tired every day and sill manage to link up my stuff (just stubborn about it so :p) but yeah i did read up on it the other day so if they do it would be a good idea plus it might have a linux os which could be cool because now everyone is hating microsoft and it would help valve in a lot of ways (but if i have to re-buy all my games im gonna be pissed!)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts