"Message to Whiterun" Help?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Michael632

Hi,

I am doing the quest "Message to Whiterun" (Imperials), and when I go to talk to the Jarl, I am not given the option to deliver the message. Any help and/or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
try reloading a previous save before you ever entered whiterun and then try talking to his housecarl first

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
You have Ulfric's Axe?

Also... if you haven't completed Dragon Rising, you won't be able to proceed on the Stormcloak side of the Civil War anyway. Balgruuf will give you some dialogue, "Ulfric will have to wait, I have dragons to deal with!" Something along those lines.

Michael632

You have Ulfric's Axe?

Also... if you haven't completed Dragon Rising, you won't be able to proceed on the Stormcloak side of the Civil War anyway. Balgruuf will give you some dialogue, "Ulfric will have to wait, I have dragons to deal with!" Something along those lines.

I completed Dragon Rising a long time ago, and I never was given an axe to take.

MushroomGenius

I completed Dragon Rising a long time ago, and I never was given an axe to take.

Well the axe IS the message. You might want to go back to ulfric and see if he has unfinished dialogue.

MushroomGenius

My current main quest is to capture Odahviing. That's the only dialogue I get. Do I need to finish that in order to give him the message or what?

Could be. Again, there are some hang ups between the Main Quest and the Civil War ones, this may be another of them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts