Xbox 360 Message to Whiterun and Season Unending Glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BDogg

Hi, I'm new to the forum so please bear with me if this has been covered before. I've done a search and found something similar to what I'm dealing with but I'm wondering if any more is known to help specifically with the glitch that is currently stopping me from progressing.
So I'm at the point in what I think is the main quest (Season Unending) where I have to talk to both Ulfric and Tullius about a truce so we can defeat Alduin. I've already spoken to Ulfric, who's agreed, but now I need to talk to Tullius. I have also just finished the Jagged Crown mission and delivered that to Tullius and am currently in the middle of the Message to Whiterun mission where my next step is to deliver an axe to Ulfric. When I speak to Ulfric I'm not presented with any speech options let alone the option to deliver the axe to him as he just talks about the truce. But if I go to Tullius and try to talk about the truce I'm not presented with the speech option for that either. Is there another mission I can do to progress the story or does it have to be one of these? They both seem to be glitched and I can't find any way to get past either.
This is my first play through and I don't play many of these kinds of games so I haven't been saving often. My only previous save is from 30 hours ago and I am not prepared to go that far back and do all of that again. Does anyone know of a way around this? I'm desperate and don't want to feel like I've sunk 120 hours into a game I can't complete because of a dumb glitch. Thank you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts