• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bebop87

-Dragons and hagravens randomly showing up dead. (one dragon actually was absorbed into me)
-Btween a save my male and female character converged into a hideous she-male
-People walking in the air above me, having to jump and press x to talk
-a group of red dots showed up randomly on my compass, i was up a hill and far away but they detected me in sneak and i assumed it was nothing then suddenly 6 bandit chiefs began to attack me.. (never happened to me before so I assume glitch)
-no dragons seem to be attacking my character, only one by windhelm has but non since
and i have all these shouts to unlock but no god damned dragon souls to absorb
-went through a dungeon and the draugrs wouldn't attack me but just taunt and point at me. even the death lords and a dragon priest... very easy.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Random skeever attacks at high levels.

Really? I could understand skeevers below level 10 but at 101 having regular skeever attacks on my Vamp Lord as she wanders about the roads of Skyrim?

Oh! And on the same playthrough - wandering drauger lords. I would encounter them everywhere except in the dungeons - Solitude, right in front of the palace; Whiterun on the stairs leading up to the palace; in my living room in Markarth... it's just confusing to have them suddenly spawn in the most bizarre places.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
the weirdest and funniest glitch I have had was my Khajiit character suddenly being sideways. She would get stuck in doors. One time she became sideways on the side of a mountain. I kept making her sneak, jump, whatever to try and fix her. When she finally did get fixed she was in the middle of the air and of course fell to her death.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Invisible Dragon just landed with a thud behind me. Couldn't see him. But I could loot his bones!

Wippii

Bookworm
Brynjolf and Maul vs. Riften guards (I can only assume it was caused by an Imperial courier whose corpse I found and whom the guards had most likely killed - said corpse is visible behind Brynjolf):

Notice Maul fleeing in the background. "I cannot best you!"

PS. I've set all guards as essential (because I hate losing NPCs), so the fight didn't end until I left Riften for an extended period of time.

Mewness

Trans-Neptunian Object
I've done The Cursed Tribe many, many times, and so, most likely, have you. But there was one time, and one time only, that Yamarz, the cowardly orc chief, the weakling who puts his entire stronghold to shame, killed the giant entirely on his own. It was beautiful. He ran straight up to that giant all by himself and killed it.

And then of course he betrayed me anyway, because apparently I could not be trusted to report that he'd killed it himself or something, and I wasn't able to tell anyone that he really really had done it all by himself. Tragic.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Memorable glitches...

When I started a new character, spend 2 hours on creating and figuring out a name. Freaking Alduin doesn't show up :eek:

Ofcourse, I didn't save before my head got onto the block, so I had to start over.. Alduin trolled me :sadface:

Oh! and the backwards flying dragon, the occasional weirded out goat that suddenly shoots across the screen.

And yesterday, I entered a dwemer ruin I already been too, so it was occupied by bandits. One was standing before the fire, he got launched into the fire upside down, with an arrow sticking out of his shoulder, and the other one was sitting down on a chair and sacked through it when I shot him.

Mewness

Trans-Neptunian Object
Memorable glitches...

When I started a new character, spend 2 hours on creating and figuring out a name. Freaking Alduin doesn't show up :eek:

Win!

So what happens when he doesn't show up? Does everyone just stand around waiting for him?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Memorable glitches...

Win!

So what happens when he doesn't show up? Does everyone just stand around waiting for him?

Yeah, nothing happens. You keep laying on the block, and everyone just stands still.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Another funny and memorable glitch is when Viarmo (The headmaster of the Bards College) obtains his infinite torch! It's just funny seeing him walk around in broad daylight with a torch in his hand. If that wasn't bad enough, he sleeps on it! :D

Like most I have seen many Mammoths floating in then falling out of the sky to their deaths, but a more recent one that occurred was running into a tiny/mini Falmer. I guess it's a glitch that has happened for quite a few people within the ruins of Nchuand-Zel in Markarth. I've also heard that sometimes the falmer can glitch in a different way, and be as big as a Centurion.

Not my pic, but a good look at one of the "tiny" Falmer...
tinyfalmer.jpg

OMG I was playing on my cousins account and he let me kill the rest of the dungeon so when I got to the tiny Falmer I just sat there and was all like "EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! It's So cute!!!!!!!!!" My cousin just sat there asking me to shut up .-.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Oh, Alvor.... you're doing it wrong.

ZtrVb4T.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts