• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How do you like or dislike the CBO

• hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • love it

• it's gross

• it's okay

• above average

• below average

• neither good nor bad

• where's my big mac

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • i'm a quarter pounder with cheese guy

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • royale with cheese

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

lizardisok

What's your opinion on this CBO?

Take a vote, add comments, and I don't remember ever having a McRib but guess what? I'm going to next time! mmmmmm ribs

JoeReese

Eh, I like good old Quarter Pounders and Big Macs. Haven't had the CBO yet, but some of their other specialty sandwiches, over the years, haven't been bad. Don't think I've ever tried a McRib.
Anyone remember the McDLT?

JoeReese

It stood for McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato. It was a quarter pounder with cheese, served in a double container, with the top bun, lettuce, and tomato kept separate from the burger, cheese, and bottom bun. When you got home and opened it, the idea was for the burger to still be hot and the lettuce and tomato to still be refreshingly cold and crisp. Naturally, they ruined it by putting entirely too much mayo on it.

lizardisok

HAHAHAHAH Too much mayo :D

mmmmmmmmmmm McRibs (j/k Ive never tried one :p)

okay so back to McDLT lettuce, tomato, and D = double container? Donald? Mc Donald/Lettuce/Tomato

a quarter pounder is good just on it's own, Leave it alone! Even a double quarter pounder is good.

Honestly I think all the new ideas for McD's suck... angus burgers, CBOs, and their Big Macs and such are no quality. Obviously.

The fries, my God the fries. They could be soggy, they could be under-salted, but worse over-salted! It's like a 10% chance you'll hit a perfectly crisp box of fries that are nicely salted. And also they do put sugar in them. Dextrose(table sugar) to be exact.

JoeReese

The McDLT was actually really good, if ordered w/o a metric ton of mayo. Lots of people like lettuce and tomato on a burger and that came out well. (It was iceberg leaves, not shredded crap).

I think it went away because it wasn't selling enough, compared to the known menu "greats," including the famous Big Mac, (which also used to be good, when there wasn't a grey poker chip masquerading as a beef patty.) If you want a good burger, get a double quarter pounder, dressed as a Big Mac. Major nomz, IF they don't fluff up the order. $15/hr indeed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts