• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I Have been playing skyrim for a couple of days now im level 20 and stupidly i married ysolda earlie game, and then even more stupidity i killed the bannered mare owner and now ysolda is the owner, i want to re marry but ysolda is now immortal, I read somewere completing the deadric quest "A night to remember" will make her mortal again but hse is still unkillable would just like some light shed on my unfortunate yet stupid marrige,

Also i heard you can work for a shop owner on the game (i dont know which shop or which owner i just heard you could) i would also like to know if this is possible.

P.S im on ps3 so no CC is avalible for me :sadface:

aryll

Since you asked this question a month ago you probably figured it out by now, but if not I got some bad news for you - unfortunately you can't remarry in Skyrim :/ So even if you could kill Ysolda you wouldn't be able to choose another.

I don't know about working for a shop owner - how did you mean this exactly? Is it about retrieving an item or something like that?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts