• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I am thinking of marrying Muiri, but I'd heard her dialogue is extremely limited, going on and on about the men in Markarth bothering her. Just like the storekeeper's sister in Riverwood. On and on about the Claw.

Just think Bethesda could have done more with the spousal thing.
I think she can only be married when you have killed alain defont or whatever his name is and she will say over and over again thank you for resolving my problem

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I am thinking of marrying Muiri, but I'd heard her dialogue is extremely limited, going on and on about the men in Markarth bothering her. Just like the storekeeper's sister in Riverwood. On and on about the Claw.

Just think Bethesda could have done more with the spousal thing.

If you read the Guide you would know all about Muiri, but if you missed it, here is what you need to know about her....
Muiri - Breton - Alchemist - The Hag’s Cure, Markarth. - Completion of Mourning Never Comes. NOTE: Both targets must be killed to gain Muiri's affection.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*BUMP*

I have a question too!! I married my Winstad Manor housecarl, Valdimar (spelling ??) and everytime we go on hard missions (i.e. fighting dragons and dragon priests and highly strong draugr) he dies! I'm getting tired of reloading my last save or using cheats to resurrect him. So my question is when your spouse dies are you able to get married to someone different, or are you doomed to be widow/widower who is SOL?

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
...So my question is when your spouse dies are you able to get married to someone different, or are you doomed to be widow/widower who is SOL?

You remain a widow(er), yes. The only way to remarry after a spouse's death is through console commands.

Scroll down to the "Trivia" section on the wiki

...So my question is when your spouse dies are you able to get married to someone different, or are you doomed to be widow/widower who is SOL?

You remain a widow(er), yes. The only way to remarry after a spouse's death is through console commands.

Awwwe, that sucks! Okay, I'll give that a try!

The creepy thing about this whole matter is even though my housecarl/husband is dead, my children are still walking around talking about how "Papa is going to take them fishing and hunting". :sadface:

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

Awwwe, that sucks! Okay, I'll give that a try!

The creepy thing about this whole matter is even though my housecarl/husband is dead, my children are still walking around talking about how "Papa is going to take them fishing and hunting". :sadface:

LOL that is creepy! They may just be in denial; how about a nice pet Skeever to cheer them up?

Oh by the way something I found out recently. For those of you whose spouses are dying - I discovered that a couple of the marriage options are necessary for quests and therefore pretty much unkillable. Mjoll the Lioness is one of them. Check UESP's site - usually they're followers as well as marriage options so. Go by that. :eek: Hope this helps someone.

Rhew

The missing snow elf

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Anyone know how to get Onmund from the College of Winterhold to marry you? Do you just talk to him with the Amulet of Mara on or what?

I think you have to get his amulet back from Enthir for him to become an option

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

01ccook

This is really useful, thank you so much! I've always found the marriages tricky, I hate not knowing if you just don't have the slightest chance. such is life I suppose, thank god for Skyrim!

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
I just wanna know who my Mage should marry. Her name is Meiria Dead-Eyed and she's a vampire (I have all the DLC's) with the Volkhar Clan so Companions are a no go for her. I kinda want her to marry another chick but I almost want a warrior to 'protect' her. (Also known as a meat shield so I can cast magic from far away lmao) I was considering marrying a She Orc, sadly I can't remember her name, but idk what to do. Suggestion? And Meiria is a Breton.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts