• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
About to try a warrior, straight up run in and kill everything in sight kind of warrior. So far I have picked out Breton using Heavy Armor and Two Handed. I am completely unfamiliar with warriors since all of my other characters are different forms of mages, so before I began this char can anyone give me any advice, tips or help concerning how I should play this char?

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
Choose something like a nord or a dunmer, not only do they have good combat skills, but their elemental resistances will help a lot when dealing with mages (a warriors biggest nightmare). Since you're not familiar with warriors I would recommend using a shield, they give you a little breathing room.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I just made a warrior myself! More of a berserker or barbarian, really. Big two-handed weapon, light armor. She's a imperial. I have her in Forsworn armor, and I'm thinking that's what she'll keep. Looks great, and hey, I can be one of the madmen of the reach, can't I?

Rush in, bash with your weapon then go for a power attack while they're staggered. Bash and block, great methods for avoiding damage. Bashing interrupts spells and power attacks. And remember, you can bash/block with a two-handed or one-handed sword. You don't need a shield, but you can't block if you're dual wielding one-handed weapons.

Keep a bow handy, early on. For dragons, mostly, but also to trigger traps ( Like shooting hanging lamps so they ignite oil beneath unsuspecting creeps). Though I also use mine to hunt deer and foxes.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I suggest 2 handed, block, smithing, and heavy armor. With that you'll do good. I also suggest Orc, nord, dunmer, or breton. Orc for the daily, the others for their resistances coupled with good dailies.

As for game play, I suggeest these perks which speak for themselves on how to play it.

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Your block should be used for the bash mainly and thought of as a quick, versatile, blow used to set them up for death. The rest is self explanatory, I would like to note that you can put those 3 points into one of the weapon specialization perks if you feel like it, but it's not necessary by any means.

Take these suggestions as you will.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
ehh..Should of been an Orc.

Attachments

• should of been an Orc.jpg
    should of been an Orc.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts