• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I am most certainly not a woman but I shall shower this thread with love because Ash is mah buddy. And also:

fonz_approved.jpg

StarChildRaves

Well, I can't say I've tried everything out there. That gets kind of expensive after awhile. Unfortunately the kind of problem I have is a mild autoimmune disorder and even flares if I scratch or touch my face too much. I learned the hard way as a teenager to just keep my skin clean, maybe moisturize once in awhile, but otherwise leave it alone. It sure doesn't make a girl feel pretty to have that kind of problem on her face though. :sadface:

Gee, now I feel like I've just admitted to being a red splotchy mess. Generally if I don't do things that irritate my skin I look like the average person without makeup.
they cant seem to find my problem....thy just keep testing for lupus...over and over and over...... -_-
i know what you mean about girls feelin pretty though too :sadface: :hugs:

StellaLuna

Well, I can't say I've tried everything out there. That gets kind of expensive after awhile. Unfortunately the kind of problem I have is a mild autoimmune disorder and even flares if I scratch or touch my face too much. I learned the hard way as a teenager to just keep my skin clean, maybe moisturize once in awhile, but otherwise leave it alone. It sure doesn't make a girl feel pretty to have that kind of problem on her face though. :sadface:

Gee, now I feel like I've just admitted to being a red splotchy mess. Generally if I don't do things that irritate my skin I look like the average person without makeup.
Ah yeah. One of my friends uses Clinque and its quite pricey, I hear. Wouldn't know, I just use regular make up cus all seem to work fine.

Shucks :sadface: It's alright, I'm sure you two are still beautiful even without the make up :D

And N'aw. You don't sound like a red splotchy mess! No worries :]

And yes to chapsticks! Haha. I really really really like lip products :)))

StarChildRaves

Ah yeah. One of my friends uses Clinque and its quite pricey, I hear. Wouldn't know, I just use regular make up cus all seem to work fine.

Shucks :sadface: It's alright, I'm sure you two are still beautiful even without the make up :D

And N'aw. You don't sound like a red splotchy mess! No worries :]

And yes to chapsticks! Haha. I really really really like lip products :)))
one of my best friends when she worked at macys actually was at the clinique counter in cosemetics for a while :]i just find as a general rule my taste is generally the most expensive of whatever it is just by coincidence haha never fails always been that way
nah luckily ive been graced with fairly minimal skin trouble but everyones gotta be graced with SOMETHING sometime haha
hell im too lazy for makeup hahaha plus i got no one to impress here so fluff em hah sorry im naturally just really vulgar i can watch myself though if it bothers you though

A.Auditore

maybe...
I dont buy stuff for my face like foundation, liquid or powder or blush for that matter... not saying i dont have it cause I do but I do not wear it often cause of the way it makes my face feel so I have stuck with eye and lip makeup... I know mineral makeup can be pricey... I do also have a friend who has problems with certain types of makeup and also uses Clinique makeup... which IMO is kinda pricey for one to two things of lipstick... but then again I have looked on MAC and 14-16 dollars (us) is alittle way to much for me...

I believe if you have the natural look to go without makeup... I am totally jealous of you!! :D but like I said i stick to my eye makeup more so than the others... I like to enhance my eye color, which I wouldnt give up for anything... maybe... Ezio... yes I would... :D

@pun... you are such a dork... and I said NO BOYS ALLOWED!!! :p

I have to skim through my pics later today (most are old pics) and post them up :D i have one right now so Yes :D
IMG_0314.JPG

And those that gave me Rep-age THANKS!! :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
IMG_1313.JPGIMG_4593.jpg
My 12-18-12 look

StellaLuna

@ Star Not at all! I curse quite a bit too :] So it's no problem haha.

And yeah. I love M AC. Especially their foundations and concealers. It just feels good on your skin and it covers great.

@ Ashleigh Wow. They look great. Especially the rainbow one its so cuteee

and who wouldn't give anything up for Ezio? ;p

A.Auditore

maybe...
:D thanks stella... yeah ive heard nice things about MAC given the prices I would hope so, but sometimes I cant bring myself to by them... dunno why *shrugs*

and Ezio... mmmm.... nuff said... even in revelations I found him sexy :eek:

pinkgreenpurpleeyemakeupmargaritalimeraspberry1-550x433.png the look i was going forIMG_1369.JPG what came about IMG_1370.JPG close up
12-20-12 Look

StellaLuna

Haha. I prefer the young, 17 - 20's Ezio, probably becasue I'm well, 17. I think it's great Ezio aged up till his 50's. Man candy for all ages! No more feeling like a cougar :DDD

I wonder how people can put on mascara and not make them bulk up :sadface:(

Docta Corvina

I use Bare Minerals foundation and bronzer. That's basically it, along with some mascara and nude lip gloss or peppermint chapstick. :p

I'm very basic when it comes to makeup, mainly because I fail at applying it and I prefer as natural of a look as possible for me personally. I need to learn the secret and tricks to applying eye makeup - especially the cat eye look with the eyeliner. I tried it once and while it wasn't a total failure, it was...concerning. :eek:

A.Auditore

maybe...
I use Bare Minerals foundation and bronzer. That's basically it, along with some mascara and nude lip gloss or peppermint chapstick. :p

I'm very basic when it comes to makeup, mainly because I fail at applying it and I prefer as natural of a look as possible for me personally. I need to learn the secret and tricks to applying eye makeup - especially the cat eye look with the eyeliner. I tried it once and while it wasn't a total failure, it was...concerning. :eek:
Omg.... I for the life of me can not CAN NOT do the cateye to save my life.... i dont know what it is but i cant :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts