Major fridge brilliance involving chim!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

I just realized something about what this game means. Normally, players would have pretty much achieved chim, aware of the fictional nature of Mundas and having godlike powers with mods and such. Once we enter the online game, we'd all basically be characters that achieved chim. So if it's taken as canon, then at one point in Tamriel's history chim was a common state of mind, and somewhere along the road it was lost. What do you guys think of this being lore?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I just realized something about what this game means. Normally, players would have pretty much achieved chim, aware of the fictional nature of Mundas and having godlike powers with mods and such. Once we enter the online game, we'd all basically be characters that achieved chim. So if it's taken as canon, then at one point in Tamriel's history chim was a common state of mind, and somewhere along the road it was lost. What do you guys think of this being lore?
I commend you for bringing up "Chim".

However, I'm not sure anyone Who's interested in TESO ... Or a Newer Skryim Fan knows what you are getting at lol.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I see it this way.

I truly believe in our actual History, Dragons roamed the Earth; and there were Wizards shooting Fire.
We've just forgotten how to use Magic, and Dragons were hunted to extinction.

Could be the same with Chim.
Also I commend you for bringing Chim up, good show sirrah!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts